WTS: HOT!!! Steam Account with 107 Games!

How likely is it for you to buy this account

• most definitely i am going to buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the price is too high

• not sure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iasen

Hello Guys! I am here to offer you my Steam account, but first of all i want to make a few things clear!

1: I am not a scammer and i am sure you will believe that if we seal our final deal.
2: I guarantee you i’ll never try to reclaim my account as some peaple do.
3: I’ll give you FULL access to this Steam account and to the accounts that are required for some games in the library (meaning Rockstar social club, Uplay, WB account passwords, used e-mails, secret question answers and so on).
4: As long as you are honest with me and serious about getting this account, we can avoid all future “problems” and you get to keep the account forever. I do not want to waste my time with scammers!
5: You will always have a way to contact me. I’ll always be on the other side if you need to discuss something or if you need assistance!
Lets strike a clean and fast deal without any complications!

So about what you will find in this Steam account:
There are 107 games in total – minus 5 free to play games = you will get 102 games to enjoy!
Examples:
1:Batman: Arkham Knight
2:Batman: Origins
3:Batman: Arkham City
4:Mortal Kombat X + Kombat pack 01
5: Payday 2 + ALL DLC’s
6:Grand Teft Auto 5
7:Killing Floor 2
8:Killing Floor
9:Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + ALL DLC’s
10:Thief
11:Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Black List
12: Borderlands 2 +ALL DLC’s
13: Metro: Last Light Redux
14: Metro 2033 Redux
15: Bioshock: Infinite + ALL DLC’s
Acc 02.jpg
Acc 03.jpg
Acc 04.jpg
Acc 01.jpg
And so on…
That’s just some of the games you will get with the full package.
Keep in mind this account is from the EU region. There might be some complications transferring the account if you are not from EU, i’m not sure. With another words it’s a plus if you are from EU.

This Account is worth $2640.03 according to Steamdb.info, Steamcompanion.com and Mysteamgauge.com.
I am selling it for $700! I think this price is right for a account with that many games. I hope you agree. Also i offer you my Origin account for $100.
In it you will find:

1:Dragon Age: Inquisition
2: Battlefield 4
3:Dead Space 3
4: Crysis 3
5: Mass Effect 2
6: Mass Effect 3
7: Titan Fall
8: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

If you are interested in my offer, please do not hesitate to contact me via Skype, or E-mail!
E-mail: Stillalive113@yahoo.com

Thank you. I hope i’ll hear from you soon. Have a good one!

Werbung: