MooCow's PC Build Log

Werbung:

Roger117

Where is this deal at anyways? Like where are you getting it from? I'm gettin a job real soon hopefully. I have to turn in a bunch of applications and I have so much going on now, and I rather just pay for one out right but the payments would also seem to build on credit score which would be good at just $15 a week because its not much and if you pay on time it looks good and starts out life on your own with a good credit score is even better.

I believe the Flexirent offer is part of Havery Norman Aus/NZ and Di*k (Lovely Filter) Smith Electronics Aus. I'm not sure if there a similar offer in USA.

But what I do know you have to get a credit check.

Jordan B

Still haven't got my laptop >.<

He keeps putting it off, but we SHOULD be going in to Harvey Norman on saturday. I think I may have him convinced properly now. *sigh*

MooCowMan

RAM still hasn't gotten here yet, it's been sitting in Pennsylvania for the past 5 days -_- it's not even 4 hours away from me.

MooCowMan

Members should really have the power to edit their posts for longer than an hour..

ANYWAYS

Update :)

Damn Right!
100_3058.jpg

So Purdy.
100_3064.jpg

Just came today, sped the rig up quite a bit. Everything feels much more responsive and games load much faster :D

spuznick242

With all that, game should load alot faster. But just think about what there will be in the future. Like computers can be implanted into us and games will start to load before we even get to the computer (no implated one) because they can sense our thoughts and know that were about to play. LOL. I really dont have a clue what will be out, but just imagine what it'll be like for your kids or grandkids if you have kids already.

MooCowMan

With all that, game should load alot faster. But just think about what there will be in the future. Like computers can be implanted into us and games will start to load before we even get to the computer (no implated one) because they can sense our thoughts and know that were about to play. LOL. I really dont have a clue what will be out, but just imagine what it'll be like for your kids or grandkids if you have kids already.

I wouldn't like computers if I couldn't play with and modify them :p that would take all the fun out of it.

Master_7

They looks good man.... now clean your CPU cooler fins.... lol...

all this talk of computer building made me do something rash.... but not to rash....

post to come

Werbung:

spuznick242

Yea I would suggest que tips and a can of compressed air. Just dont let dust build up like at all, whats the point of putting all that money into it if its just gona get messed up cuz its dirty.