I Haz New Computa!

Master_7

Gary, got it off Ebay... I think they only had 2. It was a CAD station that came off lease from a company. Now it will pull kids game duty... lol... christmas present. tigerdirect also has a IBM thinkcentre 3.0ghz for 189 I think...

Moo, ATI is my competition, but my GTX-285 is starting to get out done by the new ATI cards for sure. 3 x 22 monitors is overkill unless your a stock trader, CAD or CGI guy... lol... sweet setup though...

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Gary, got it off Ebay... I think they only had 2. It was a CAD station that came off lease from a company. Now it will pull kids game duty... lol... christmas present. tigerdirect also has a IBM thinkcentre 3.0ghz for 189 I think...

Moo, ATI is my competition, but my GTX-285 is starting to get out done by the new ATI cards for sure. 3 x 22 monitors is overkill unless your a stock trader, CAD or CGI guy... lol... sweet setup though...

Playing chrysis on it is pretty epic lol, just adds to the experience. He did it just to be the first person to do it on the forum he's on lol.

Woo GTX-285, Internet high five!!

@ Moo If you where having problems with AVA you won't now!

Master_7

and it will young padawan learner.... it will

EVGA GTX-285 High-Five back!!! I need to add another for HaHa's..... as for playing Crysis on 3x22 screens, yes that woud be epic... I was just glad when the game came out, I had a rig that could play in High settings... when I started playing online, I think there was only 10K people worldwide that were playing online in that first month, because the game was so demanding of the GPU and CPU.... I had just bought a EVGA 8800 GT in sli, and that dang game still worked them to death....

Werbung: