very nice setup, may I ask what scores you get on Windows experience? lol

Mine are

CPU: 6.8
RAM: 4.5
Graphics: 3.9 [Boo!! lol]
Gaming Graphics: 5.8
HDD Transfer Rate: 5.1

Still haven't gotten around to getting the benchmarking tools lol

That is a very high CPU score for sure..:thumbup:. Running at stock speeds, I score 5.9s across the board. I have Vista Ultimate Black Edition 32bit loaded and from what i have heard, the WE score varies quite abit... so not a good judge of perf... have you DLd 3dMark yet...

Werbung:

MooCowMan

That is a very high CPU score for sure..:thumbup:. Running at stock speeds, I score 5.9s across the board. I have Vista Ultimate Black Edition 32bit loaded and from what i have heard, the WE score varies quite abit... so not a good judge of perf... have you DLd 3dMark yet...

No not quite yet, I'm lazy lol

Random Fact: I hate my heatsink.. It's too damn big, working around it is getting annoying.

spuznick242

Did it yesteday, I got my pinky and index finger at the same time! Sneezed while showing my brother something and my hand just went right into the fatal1ty and rear case fan haha

I did that once. It wasnt fun. I was so amazed by the light up fan that changed colors I didnt even notice that there was no guard on the back of it.

MooCowMan

My friend has this 120x38mm fan, one of those 150cfm fans lol, he accidentally stuck his finger in that.. ripped up part of his fingernail and cut open his finger lol

Jordan B

Ouchie.

Btw, spuznick, the way I'm getting my laptop is called Flexirent, at the end of the 3 years, you can upgrade for free.

If the upgrade choice is of equal or lesser value. =)

MooCowMan

Ouchie.

Btw, spuznick, the way I'm getting my laptop is called Flexirent, at the end of the 3 years, you can upgrade for free.

If the upgrade choice is of equal or lesser value. =)

Equal to the value of it in three years or equal to the value of it new? lol that's actually works out kinda cool

garygofast

Do you have to pay interest on the payments?
O and if they update it for free thats a great thing in its self.
Hope you injoy it:thumbup:

Werbung:

spuznick242

Where is this deal at anyways? Like where are you getting it from? I'm gettin a job real soon hopefully. I have to turn in a bunch of applications and I have so much going on now, and I rather just pay for one out right but the payments would also seem to build on credit score which would be good at just $15 a week because its not much and if you pay on time it looks good and starts out life on your own with a good credit score is even better.