mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

pick random players that are not even ok go check out your list you left me and then you will see

Werbung:

Ru$$ianM4A1

as much as im enjoying this guys im out for tonite...but how are we supposed to show u how great mk4 is if we dont even have a server yet...we cant cut ppl or get it organized or anything because we were gonna try to do that all on popular decision which wood require some forums....

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
as much as im enjoying this guys im out for tonite...but how are we supposed to show u how great mk4 is if we dont even have a server yet...we cant cut ppl or get it organized or anything because we were gonna try to do that all on popular decision which wood require some forums....
There are other ways besides a forum to organize things...
heard of vent/ irc channel/ AIM ? ? ?

Ru$$ianM4A1

ever heard of not everyone has all those things...with the forums we cood make a thread on voting on co-ldrs threads on if ppl are in or out threads on many things...but we cant do that...and the servers wood help cuz punx is awlays full with punx regs that never had a chance to b in one of u guys clans but with a server ppl wood b coming in there and wanting to tryout...

Mank

No... that didn't come for a while later either.. we made good choices and communicated through punx server.

Ru$$ianM4A1

i have idea how about u guys give us one more chance for like a week or two to straighten up our clan and straigten up some "acts" and then see if we all get perma banned :idea:

BillyTheKid

Trigger Happy said:
EMA dont talk your not even in clan cuz no one likes you and i think you should stay out cuz its between me and the Drama queens
dude your the one thats the source of the drama and just because your clanless dont mean shit i mean i would rather be clanless then in some clans which i will not name :p

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.