mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero

you dont need to make racist remarks... just calm down and everything will be ok. Take a deep breath and count to 10. There are people who could be offend'd by what color you make the "private part".

Werbung:

DiLLa

well you do that potty mouth...but try to have a legitimate arguement besides fuck you u aint shit and my bois...lmao and your family?! keep talkn this is getting interesting

WoRm5406

Trigger Happy said:
Curry wheres my money

Humm im talking about Curry...

You know this is what makes it bad on you..

If you would come back in a positive manner and ask what do you think I am doing wrong, then it might be better.

When your own guy rats you out on your intentions then such is life.

You wanted a forum area... You were asked to get 5+ regulars as members to get a forum. You have yet to provide an uptodate listing of this.

When your own guy goes and blatenly uses a know buy script problem and buys an AWP, you said you took care of it.

But now you are slamming everyone in the word including those that have helped you over the time you have been here.

I will show no sympathy.

Bite the hand that feeds you and get tossed out into the yard.

Ru$$ianM4A1

dilla u fucking whore once i again...WE JSUT FUCKING STARTED even i dont agree with the whole recruitign everyone in site thing but who the hell cares we have been working on cutting down the number of members
remember that htis clan is only about a week or 2 old so y dont u just not think about trying to make other clans fall apart and think about making ur clan better

DiLLa

yeh thats y i wasnt even getting mad lol...this guy is tripn out and no1 did shit to him..have fun with ur weak ass clan intentions..i like a couple of the members but you and your "dream" of a clan well gl with that

p.s. take some ritalin and calm down with the turrets buddy...and try not to scrim 0ne87 for awhile it will help with that as well cuz they fukn ripn u one lmao...wasnt that a shutout?

WoRm5406

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
and worm.....i got nothing against u but i have seen multiple listings of more then 5 regulars in the clan...

Maybe so.. I just have not seen them...

and I would of thoguht that you guys would of asked the new guys to sign up so that you could show in force not only from the new guys but the current ones too...

Fiero

i didnt mean to cause soo much DRAMA, i just wanted to publicly make it known i was no longer a MK4 clan member, But this thread is makin it clear why i dont want any part of it. IF Mk4 makes it as a clan Good for them. If they fail, at least they tried.

DiLLa

russian we got nothing against you either...its your leader who acts immature that one day will realize this retarded display will get him nowhere...i never attacked him til now...he brought it on himself...and we have been well over more then patient with all the bullshit from mk4 clan have we not?

DiLLa

Fiero said:
i didnt mean to cause soo much DRAMA, i just wanted to publicly make it known i was no longer a MK4 clan member, But this thread is makin it clear why i dont want any part of it. IF Mk4 makes it as a clan Good for them. If they fail, at least they tried.

haha u didnt cause any drama bro...the only one being dramatic is reaper...hes unraveling himself

WoRm5406

Fiero said:

$Nick you are fine....

No harm against you...

G

What ever i say you guys are going to side with omni beacuse he is the biggest faggot i've ever seen, i asked him for a favor and he turns on me i thought we were cool im mad cool with the other people on the site except for puppet, but nonetheless OMNI IS A DICK SUCKIN CUNT THAT LIKES TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS WHILE IN JAIL and guess what im on my way out cuz most of the PUNX guys are gay anyway cause they ban you for stupid shit and nobody can stand half of them drama queens, PLAYING ON PUNX IS LIKE BEING IN A DRAMATIC PLAY EVERY ONE IS A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN THEY CAN TK YOU BUT IF YOU TK BACK THEY BAN YOU and thats why when i get my servers i PROMISE NOT TO BE AS GAY AS PUNX IS AND ITS DRAMA QUEENS

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.