mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero

this is my letter of resignation. I'm resigning as a member of MK4. I no longer feel the need to be a part of a clan. expecially one that is as unorganized as this one is turning out to be. Clan members are disrespectfull and dont always play as a team. Another down fall is that our leader has to forfit scrims cause his mom is yellin at him to get off the computer and go to bed for school. I am also concerned about the fact that "Reaper" told us "we will no longer be playing on Punx once we get our own server" quote and unquote... I enjoy playin on Punx and if me being on a certain "clan" means i cant play here, I"M OUT!!! Maybe some day down the road when i get more experience and more knoledge on the game i will join a legit team. So with all that said, i will be known on punx server as Fiero once again. Please respect my decision and go about your buisness as it was before.

Werbung:

Fiero

in addition to what i said... wtf is this?

Your Identities Name Uses
1 [|MK4|]:|[Fiero]| 107
2 Fiero 31
3 COOKIE MONSTER 3
4 -]IT* MICRON 3
5 Player 2
6 MICRON 2
7 [|MK4|]:|[Brute]| 1

World ID Uses
1 STEAM_0:1:9811936 149

Max idents shown: 20

ok why and how in the hell is "brute" shown as one of my identities? I HAVE NEVER USED THAT NAME!!! hacker maybe? does he have access to my username and password somewhere? if a admin could explain this to me i would appreciate it.. maybe its just a glitch, or maybe not.

Defender

Yeah...it's a shody clan with a poor leader. PuNx has room for more clans but they should be the type of clan that LO3, BIO, and LRK. They all started right here and many have their own servers for scrims.

As for brute...not sure. Have you ever downloaded anything from him?

Fiero

nope never download from him or even talk'd to him for that matter. it just seems weird that i drop from mk4 and now one of them pop up as one of my identities.... just weird...

<--- pass's dirty some tylenol for his "cough" and agrees

Hypnos

I have Deathgrip in my identies. I think it just happens sometimes that the server doesn't recognize who you or they are and accidently assigns the wrong name/steam.

I really don't know what I'm talking about. But someone kind of explained something like that to me once.

G

Curry wheres my money Ho i dont want to rise my hand on you but i will slap a bitch, u dont want my hand omni got one across the face

WoRm5406

Trigger take your sex life out of the forums and into PM's...

You have a beef with him, take it to PM... not to the forums.

Ru$$ianM4A1

reaper has every damn right to have aproblem with omni...omni is fucking dissing MK4 in every way possible..so what if it didnt start out so great? neither do all clans so go ahead reaper say whatever the hell u want

G

Worm he says shit im going to say shit, i dont fuck around like that he calls me a bad leader i call him a dick suckin whore douchebag bag that had a guy bust a nut in his queer ass face. THATS RIGHT BAN ME BITCH MAY YOU SUCK SOME BLACK GUY OFF

DiLLa

can i ask where do you get off talkn shit about any1 when your own sloppy clan tactics got you the respect from our whole server that you get....you recruited any and every1 you saw and so many ppl on our server talk shit about YOUR clan bc you have no morals in recruiting for god sake you have kids in your clan that arent even teenagers rofl...

Werbung:
G

i GOT THE BACK OF MY BOI's i might suck as a leader but no one can break up "THE FAMILY" soo what ban me go ahead i dont give a fuck but dont be sayin shit in the forums pm this shit to me u coweredly bitch and no one talks shit about my BOIs i picked them cuz they fit my clan and you might think that this is going to fall apart just to fuckin prove you wrong im going to fuckin pull this off with a vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.