mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

This is too funny; keep it coming ! ROFLCOPTOR ! :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Werbung:
G

EMA dont talk your not even in clan cuz no one likes you and i think you should stay out cuz its between me and the Drama queens

Defender

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
well the sinrok apologized (told me to pass it on) but he coodnt tell u guys personally cuz he got banned rite away...and i dont know about any 12 year olds or w/e that are in the clan but all i know is htat punx is all about hte 18+ thing because of maturity well newsflash buddy a 8 year old can b as mature as some of u guys...i mean in forums u guys are like WELL U A LESBIAN.... NO U ARE...NO WAIT I AM!! WOHOO...WELL NOT IF SHE WAS FIRST u guys act imatture all the time its not about how old u are its about maturity so i odnt know this 12 year old yet but all i know is he mite b even more mature hten "some" of u guys not all but some

We are mature but often joke around like 12 year olds. It's a paradox but we have no problems with it. When problems arise I don't become a 12 year old. I have not banned anyone nor edited their posts..nor have I resorted to the benign name calling. I did say your clan is gay but that's more of a metaphor. Do you really think telling me "you suck black dick" is somehow gonna hurt me? It's words in a forums..I don't even know you. It's laughable. Instead of asking how you can fix the clan or get advise you have opted to defend your poor clan. Instead of trying to salvage what little dignity you have instead you are losing members left and right by showing truely how you are. No one wants to be in a clan where the leader acts like he is on a school playground wanting to start a fight. Yeah I am sure my words upset you...words do that to weak minds.

Ru$$ianM4A1

ok reaper u know what im sorry man but u are taking this WAYYYYY too far lets just leave it at the first damn post...i still think u guys had no right to go off and start talking trash about the clan

Puppet

Caps lock stuck?
Hey Omni, if I have a slice of cheese in my ass should I bother with the mayo or is it a requirement? I was noticing that when ants are crawling across the counter in line formation and I kill the first one, all the rest of them go scurrying all over shit instead of coming to his aid. Pretty messed up if you ask me. I heard they can lift like 200 times their body weight. No match for me I guess.

Deviant

Wow, I watch one football games and see what happens. I have yet to read a coherrent post by an reaper and russian (he had a couple). One thing reaper, you brought the drama, deal with it. Way to flip out over a video game that will bring you nothing in life but rugburns on your cock from masturbating to much.

P.S. GO STEELERS!

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
EMA dont talk your not even in clan cuz no one likes you and i think you should stay out cuz its between me and the Drama queens

lol..okay yeah..but at least i didn't get kicked out of two clans...i left one b/c i needed a life and needed to quit playing cz so much. Yeah...if people dont like me too fucking bad but you...you get kickedout of clans and want revenge..thats just dumb. And don't talk about my drama queens like that..they my pops...they took me in fool.

Defender

Trigger Happy said:
I want no sympathy ban me i dont care look that post was drama i aint in your play and i aint no puppet (not the player) and i aint gunna apologize and how do you aspect on playin in a scrim if you got no one, i brought ok players, but those ok players will turn into great players and over time it will happen and i dont really care because day in and day out i will stand up for my bois, and Perma ban me im really scared im shakin cuz the dear almighty omni tells me to apologize, ya right, that would only make me your bitch and bitch is always a bitch and as long as you control admin your gunna act like though shit and i really dont care cuz punx isnt the only place there is to play, ban me BAN ME BAN ME, go ahead i dont FUCkin care, And Now you tell ur lil minions to cry cuz REAPER DONT FALL TO PRICKS LIKE YOU

Now that shit was funny. It's like I am torturing you more by NOT banning you...hahaha. Banning you would be too easy...giving you the rope to hang yourself is MUCH more fun.

Reaper you don't have to be my bitch to recognize that your posts are a little over the top. Your opinion is fine and doesn't bother me at all..but your presentation is a bit over the top and I think even your own clan mates wonder about it. The way I see it you can do 1 of 2 things....show me your clan is great....or show everyone how shitty you and the clan is. Which road do you really think you are on?

G

Greatness but i cant stand how u can say this about my Teammates i didnt pick only for talent but a way i can get a clan to stay alive with personallity and friend ship but seems to me you want it all to fall apart try go ahead and try breaking this up but i will not let you say shit and let this not work for me

Defender

Trigger Happy said:
Greatness but i cant stand how u can say this about my Teammates i didnt pick only for talent but a way i can get a clan to stay alive with personallity and friend ship but seems to me you want it all to fall apart try go ahead and try breaking this up but i will not let you say shit and let this not work for me

Umm..what did I say about your teammates?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.