mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru$$ianM4A1

DiLLa said:
russian we got nothing against you either...its your leader who acts immature that one day will realize this retarded display will get him nowhere...i never attacked him til now...he brought it on himself...and we have been well over more then patient with all the bullshit from mk4 clan have we not?
i dont have anything against any of u guys except for ppl that are talking shit about mk4 and i ahve a question...i mite have missed sumthing but what "bullshit" has mk4 brought upon u guys?

Werbung:

Fiero

REAPER REAPER REAPER, step back from this forum and look at what your writing... holy shit man, your actin like a little kid. I have a good quote for you

"Most people would rather be ruined by praise, Than saved by constructive criticism" - i forget who but i remember the words.

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
Worm he says shit im going to say shit, i dont fuck around like that he calls me a bad leader i call him a dick suckin whore douchebag bag that had a guy bust a nut in his queer ass face. THATS RIGHT BAN ME BITCH MAY YOU SUCK SOME BLACK GUY OFF

way to be racist...

oh and did you know that 'boi' is spelt wrong?

DiLLa

well first was sin nock the script awp buyer...then there was the lil kids being recruited when you guys kno its 18 + and badgering other clans (mostly reaper did that) scrim us u fuckn pussy i see how it is your scared blah blah..im sorry but u dont lead your clan like that...be it new or old

Defender

I love reading shit like this... :)

It only makes me laugh. Haha...

Anyways..I was just stating the obvious about your clan. It's a poor clan and basically that's your fault. You would think you would be around long enough here to know that you can't make a clan overnight but you sure did try.

I think you had/have a couple good members in your clan but if you recruit every person you can it only diminishes them. These are your decisions as this is your clan. It's totally not my fault you clan is really gay. I didn't do shit but take you out of the closet. Most were aware of how gay you and the clan were. Now thanks to your posts...EVERYONE knows. I won't ban you yet simply because it's more fun to laugh at you than it is to ban you.

I look forward to your next post. :)

(if you read between the lines you should see that you have a chance to apologize and avoid the perma ban)

G

NO its just that i dont like medic, no offense to medic, but i dont care dilla cause your a lil drama bitch and nothing else and omni is the conductor of ur lil play I had fun at punx until you guys became ASSHOLES you guys are soo fuckin furity and the way you guys act

Ru$$ianM4A1

well the sinrok apologized (told me to pass it on) but he coodnt tell u guys personally cuz he got banned rite away...and i dont know about any 12 year olds or w/e that are in the clan but all i know is htat punx is all about hte 18+ thing because of maturity well newsflash buddy a 8 year old can b as mature as some of u guys...i mean in forums u guys are like WELL U A LESBIAN.... NO U ARE...NO WAIT I AM!! WOHOO...WELL NOT IF SHE WAS FIRST u guys act imatture all the time its not about how old u are its about maturity so i odnt know this 12 year old yet but all i know is he mite b even more mature hten "some" of u guys not all but some

DiLLa

wow the leader and co leader are both funny...i hope you guys in mk4 enjoy how ur leaders handle your clan

EMA

Well you need to talk to your leader that he's not being very mature about this. I mean he's talking about dick sucking and cum stains and shit like that...yeah that is realy mature. I think you need to look at your own clan before you start dissin all the other clans here.

Ru$$ianM4A1

see u guys jsut trying to screw us over...that really was how it was from the start with a lot of the ppl and u guys konw who u are

Ru$$ianM4A1

i named noone as u mite have noticed ema i was just saying that some of these threads are rediculous...i admit this one is one of htem

G

I want no sympathy ban me i dont care look that post was drama i aint in your play and i aint no puppet (not the player) and i aint gunna apologize and how do you aspect on playin in a scrim if you got no one, i brought ok players, but those ok players will turn into great players and over time it will happen and i dont really care because day in and day out i will stand up for my bois, and Perma ban me im really scared im shakin cuz the dear almighty omni tells me to apologize, ya right, that would only make me your bitch and bitch is always a bitch and as long as you control admin your gunna act like though shit and i really dont care cuz punx isnt the only place there is to play, ban me BAN ME BAN ME, go ahead i dont FUCkin care, And Now you tell ur lil minions to cry cuz REAPER DONT FALL TO PRICKS LIKE YOU

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.