mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trigger Happy said:
Greatness but i cant stand how u can say this about my Teammates i didnt pick only for talent but a way i can get a clan to stay alive with personallity and friend ship but seems to me you want it all to fall apart try go ahead and try breaking this up but i will not let you say shit and let this not work for me

There's a cure for this Reaper. It's called therapy and a social life.....I'm sure if you ask any of your clan mates, they would agree...it's kinda creepy

Omni's not your dad dude, you don't need his approval to make a clan. Why don't you take your thumb outta your ass and just play on the server without trying to recruit everyone you see with a decent score. Hell dude, I told rl:gl to put the tag on as a joke, and you told him to keep it on. (No offense rl:gl, just that i'm not part of his clan and i recruited someone for him ROFL)!!!

If you just play and not bitch and moan so much it would be alot easier on your clanmates, they're decent players. So I would welcome you back to Punx anytime...just don't talk.

Werbung:

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
can i ask where do you get off talkn shit about any1 when your own sloppy clan tactics got you the respect from our whole server that you get....you recruited any and every1 you saw and so many ppl on our server talk shit about YOUR clan bc you have no morals in recruiting for god sake you have kids in your clan that arent even teenagers rofl...

hmmm this is troubling...i didnt know clans needed morals in recruiting. our bio clan leader and some other pervs got in somehow

i must say tho, it took me 20+ min to skim this thread and it sucked worse than the movie Alexander. punx folk pretty fair minded to leave the flaming reaper posts up. maybeh mk4 will live, maybeh it will die, but i think the damage been done folks.

EMA

sort...funny you mention Alexander...i just got done watching it...lol...3 fucking hours..god damn...and ask me if i know what the damn story was about...i think i fell asleep during a lil bit of it but i can't remember...lol.But anyhoo...angelina jolie is hot hot...Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is a hottie in it tho..hehe...gosh i should go to bed...night night...

Ru$$ianM4A1

Omniscient said:
Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
i have idea how about u guys give us one more chance for like a week or two to straighten up our clan and straigten up some "acts" and then see if we all get perma banned :idea:

Ahh..someone is starting to get the hint. :)

I have to ask ya something though...how many actual members do you have and who do you think are regulars on PuNx/punxclan.com? Also do you think they will be members in 2 weeks?

once again was never for the whole recruiting 20 members thing in my mind i thot we wood ahve like 10 or sumthing. but i think we have around 9 members that are actually committed

Dirty

blze said:
i cry when i masterbate.

that would be really hot if you were a 17 year old Japanese girl... but you arnt.

so its gay...

and gross...

and just kinda... well a turn on.

imported_SuXoR

blze said:
i cry when i masterbate.
So what you're saying is that you need a box of tisues? j/k I just needed to add some more nonsense to this thread in an attempt to reach critical mass. gl hf gg rofl mia sob sol rofl

Fiero

WOW What did i start in here... ROFL starting this thread is... welll.. either genius or insane!!!!

but my point has been made...

DiLLa

Dirty said:
blze said:
i cry when i masterbate.

that would be really hot if you were a 17 year old Japanese girl... but you arnt.

so its gay...

and gross...

and just kinda... well a turn on.

hahahaha...o man the jap girl part is funny but soo true

DiLLa

Sortitout said:
hmmm this is troubling...i didnt know clans needed morals in recruiting. our bio clan leader and some other pervs got in somehow

funny you should say that when you said its a requirement to be gay to get into bio...news flash!!! thats a moral

Puppet

Could we open up a MK4 forum and put all these MK4 posts in it and lock it down for these guys? I guess I could try not reading this bullshit but I feel empowered when the Yellow highlight is present.

mYth

Fiero said:
WOW What did i start in here... ROFL starting this thread is... welll.. either genius or insane!!!!

It's always good to maintain a healthy level of insanity ROFL! :lol:

Werbung:

Dirty

mYth said:
Fiero said:

It's always good to maintain a healthy level of insanity ROFL! :lol:

mvc-012s.jpg

Mugwumps gentle and soft, creatures...
The dawn of the forgotten acts. Little people, razors, lights and false objects.
Sitting under the blouse of fuzz, mammary gland.
The fat is lactating, utterly irresistible.

11doctors.jpg

The dawn of the forgotten acts. Little people, razors, lights and false objects.

kt-17-mamba-bite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.