Mario Strikers Charged- Wii Pros Official Thread

shadowofchaos

Especially Dry Bones's Teleportation on a White Charged Ball.... meh... right into the goal.... I just don't get items too much because I try the lob "slow motion" shot all the time.... need to get that right....

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

Yes.... if you want wi-fi multiplayer... it IS a good game.... but it DOES get old after a while... like any game... but it does get challenging facing other people... especially if you're new... you'll spend HOURS practicing (at least... I did.... lol).... and I'm STILL not as good as people I've seen... meh... 7-2.... That's ownage by my definition....

Speaking of strategy... since I don't get enough items... I can't guard myself for a megastrike... even though I'm good at "short and sweet" ones (Orange line with 4 balls so that it only takes a couple of seconds to shoot).... anyone know how to get items without getting tackled so often?

Rodrigo Ramos

shadowofchaos said:
Speaking of strategy... since I don't get enough items... I can't guard myself for a megastrike... even though I'm good at "short and sweet" ones (Orange line with 4 balls so that it only takes a couple of seconds to shoot).... anyone know how to get items without getting tackled so often?

Just charge the shoot until it comes blue.You will receive an item

YoungRick

after a while of playing this game i get beat allllll the time,but i dont turn off the game am not a sore loser.untill i get my friend code if any one plays me..... free wins on me:) i will probably put my friend code today or tommarow

sharp141

YoungRick said:
after a while of playing this game i get beat allllll the time,but i dont turn off the game am not a sore loser.untill i get my friend code if any one plays me..... free wins on me:) i will probably put my friend code today or tommarow

good to see a good sport!

shadowofchaos

Yes... good sport... I HATE it when people turn their console off 5 seconds before I win 7-4..... I accept when I'm beaten....

Anyone want to play... if so... here's my friend code.... btw, the friend code changes for every Mii you register.... never knew that....

373778 152355

I have no problem posting it now... lol

YoungRick

hey if anyone wants to add me my Wii friend code is 6407-9458-6138-5885.cloudzero45 still to put my wii friend code on my sig.hes my cousin:)

rtk93

i might be getting this game for christmas, but i have rented it before. One thing i noticed while i rented it was i could never find the right team. What teams do you guys usually use? any info on this would be nice thanks.

shadowofchaos

For me... I use Mario with Boo, Skull Bones, Hammer Bros..... Or substitute Luigi with Mario if someone else uses it.... I also occasionally use DK with two Skull Bones and Hammer Bros..... It balances power with speed, and the occasional trick goal....

Also YoungRick... that's not the friend code... that's your Wii Code, your friend code is under the friends roster screen....

rtk93

shadowofchaos said:
For me... I use Mario with Boo, Skull Bones, Hammer Bros..... Or substitute Luigi with Mario if someone else uses it.... I also occasionally use DK with two Skull Bones and Hammer Bros..... It balances power with speed, and the occasional trick goal....

Also YoungRick... that's not the friend code... that's your Wii Code, your friend code is under the friends roster screen....

ok thanks for the tip. I was thinking of some other alternative teams since i like using power captains, the best one i came up with was:

dk, dry bones, Birdo, boo.

anyone know if that would work well?

shadowofchaos

Yes... that works too.... DK and Birdo are the power... dry bones and boo are speed and trick goals......

I admit I have been beat by these teams.....

Also... YAY! Highest rank was 32!

Werbung:

rtk93

shadowofchaos said:
Yes... that works too.... DK and Birdo are the power... dry bones and boo are speed and trick goals......

I admit I have been beat by these teams.....

Also... YAY! Highest rank was 32!

alright thanks for all your help shadow. Hope i get this game for christmas so i can play you guys.