Mario Strikers Charged- Wii Pros Official Thread

Phillysoul11

rtk93 said:
Im thinking of buying this game, but before i do i have a question for all you guys playing it. Does the game ever get boring even with online play?

ehh sometimes...but its the best online game out there right now...i suggest getting it

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

Gets a bit boring sometimes... but this is the best action-packed (and only.. I don't consider Pokemon Battle Revolution Action-packed... lol) Wi-fi game on the Wii... But what I'm really waiting for is Brawl...

I want to play someone from here...

Please PM me if you want to play... I'll give you my friend code... etc.

EDIT: Btw, sorry for the little grave dig... the official thread was the one I wanted to post it... even though it has been more than a week since the last post...

Spinty

The game never gets boring so long as you keep changing your team around. There are so many choices of captains and side kicks that it never gets old so long as you get a good mix. And knowing you have defeated a real person somewhere in the world is really satisfying.

Phillysoul11

it has gotten a little bit boring but im not changing my team just because thats what makes my team mine :)
and yes gdog i will eventually play you lol

Phillysoul11

it has gotten 2nd priority now that i have galaxy....
sharp i would recomend a diff online game now that their are lots of them
like MoHH2 but strikers is still pretty fun

shadowofchaos

So.... anyone want to trade friend codes? I'm alright at it I guess.... Not like people who play it for a loooooong time..... they know how to do everything...

My best rank was at 500 something..... And that was my goal... I'm not gonna get any more competitive.... I play for fun...

20chambo07

shadowofchaos said:
So.... anyone want to trade friend codes? I'm alright at it I guess.... Not like people who play it for a loooooong time..... they know how to do everything...

My best rank was at 500 something..... And that was my goal... I'm not gonna get any more competitive.... I play for fun...

my best in the daily league has been 1st(i've been there 3 times) and in the season league I have been 3rd

Werbung: