Mario Strikers Charged- Wii Pros Official Thread

Werbung:

Starfrosch

I think it's worth buying!
i got my wii the 24 august, and the 28 i bought my first Wii game..
and it was Mario Strikers, i've played it since! yay

i think it's a really great game, but most fun in 2 player mode! haha

wiipointsmaster

i still havent played this game online yet but it is a pretty good game and very fun. the good part about it is that is is actually pretty challenging so you don't get bored with it in like a week.

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
i still havent played this game online yet but it is a pretty good game and very fun. the good part about it is that is is actually pretty challenging so you don't get bored with it in like a week.

It looks as if its pretty easy to score I thought it wouldnt be as good as the old one but people say its crazy

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:

The online is the best part, get playing it...now.

Wittich

Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:

The online is the best part, get playing it...now.

Yeah. I have barely played single player but online is great.

thexcheat

i beat this guy 17-0 lol i think it was his first time playing because he didnt even know how to shoot or steal. i took it easy on him and only did like.....4 megastrikes :)

Werbung:

rtk93

Im thinking of buying this game, but before i do i have a question for all you guys playing it. Does the game ever get boring even with online play?