Official "Pokémon Battle Revolution" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-ImPulse

Official "Pokémon Battle Revolution" Thread

I made this topic so every "Pokémon Battle Revolution" player can meet together here to exchange "Wii Friend Codes" and "Pokémon Friend Roster Codes" and create exciting battles packed with the full power and strategy of a Pokémon team Online and Wirelessly!!!! (or Wiredly, if you don't has a wireless connection;)

The same way: If you have a DS and "Pokémon Diamond/Pearl", you to can post your "Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friend Code" so you can that participating on battles against "Pokémon Battle Revolution" players via WI-FI connection!

Here you can post and discuss about anything that includes "Pokémon Battle Revolution," "Pokémon Diamond/Pearl" or/and any other "Pokémon" games (Tatics, Logics, ... anything).

Enjoy posting!

And to start with, here's mine:

Wii Friend Code: 7347 6055 5083 7545
Pokémon Friend Code: 2062-6984-4657

Werbung:

Jailbreak

RE: Official "Pokémon Battle Revolution" Thread

you cant make a thread an official thread just by writing official, here is the real official pokemon thread
http://wiipros.co.uk/pokemon-battle-revolution-wiipros-official-thread-t-38.html
if you had looked you woulda found it.

X-ImPulse

you cant make a thread an official thread just by writing official, here is the real official pokemon thread

Completly OWNED

However, the main difference of the two topics is that the other is mainly for discussion.
And this topic objective is to exchance "Friend Codes" so players can battle online, that's why I made this one.

kaitora

the game comes here on 3rd of december... it made me laugh to see someone take the liberty to make the thread official themselves

Gdog

wait, are we allowed to make our own official threads? I noticed when I saw the thread title. it didnt look like the other official threads

Ryano

X-ImPulse said:

Completly OWNED

However, the main difference of the two topics is that the other is mainly for discussion.
And this topic objective is to exchance "Friend Codes" so players can battle online, that's why I made this one.

Actually the real official one is for all discussion...including FC's...

kaitora

so there we go... only the mod's and admin make the official threads

wiipointsmaster

this game isnt very good, and december 3rd is the same day that brawl comes to US

Werbung:

Mario

Thanks for posting the link.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.