FireTeam stategy

Werbung:

1poopoo2

Er.. 50% of my kills every match are from a sniper rifle so that parts BS.

Weapons to use.. Whatever feels right for you! You want an AR, a CQC gun and Sniper Rifle, doesn't matter what one, as long as you know how to use it.

Cover is your friend, keep moving from cover to cover, never stay in the open.

Think outside the box, learn the paths.. which ones are safe and which ones that aren't.

Convserve ammo! Aim high and tap the trigger.

Work as a team, don't be a lone warrior, it will get you killed pretty damn fast. Listen to your team. Don't stick by them too close but don't stray too far.

ty MooCowMan i love ur advice...

Voidghost

This is my Guide

1. Use the best weapon you are best at, (recommended is Assault Rifles), and conserve ammo, (unless u carry 3 of the same gun like me)

2. Stick together like glue, in groups of 2-8, however sometimes being a loner is better if your team gets you in trouble (like spawns enemies, and brings them to you, or standing in front of you when you are firing a LAW).

3. Dont go afk much, or play badly, and dont play too serious, play easy but good.

4. Avoid standing close to a enemy (because of grenades).

5. Do not charge, (unless you are me, i seem to be able to do that well strangely, and i only lose 50 hp...hehe)

This guide might help, i use M4A1s(multiple in fact, don't run out of ammo) and a LAW if possible. :D I finished it like 5 times over, and my best go had 99 kills, and i was the last one, and i had to fight for ages to finish it, (might have been hard, forgot) MUHHAAHAHA, rofl.

Best weapon on my opinion, M4A1(and variants) for headshotters and sprayers, as you can go full auto, and do straight head shots. Ak-47 and G36E for those accurate guys who use burst fire, and smgs, (mp5 best in my opinion) for sprayers, and finally snipers like L96, dragunov, sr-25 and similar. This is only my opinion, so if you are better with other things, then go with it.

cvspartan101

This is my Guide

1. Use the best weapon you are best at, (recommended is Assault Rifles), and conserve ammo, (unless u carry 3 of the same gun like me)

2. Stick together like glue, in groups of 2-8, however sometimes being a loner is better if your team gets you in trouble (like spawns enemies, and brings them to you, or standing in front of you when you are firing a LAW).

3. Dont go afk much, or play badly, and dont play too serious, play easy but good.

4. Avoid standing close to a enemy (because of grenades).

5. Do not charge, (unless you are me, i seem to be able to do that well strangely, and i only lose 50 hp...hehe)

This guide might help, i use M4A1s(multiple in fact, don't run out of ammo) and a LAW if possible. :D I finished it like 5 times over, and my best go had 99 kills, and i was the last one, and i had to fight for ages to finish it, (might have been hard, forgot) MUHHAAHAHA, rofl.

Best weapon on my opinion, M4A1(and variants) for headshotters and sprayers, as you can go full auto, and do straight head shots. Ak-47 and G36E for those accurate guys who use burst fire, and smgs, (mp5 best in my opinion) for sprayers, and finally snipers like L96, dragunov, sr-25 and similar. This is only my opinion, so if you are better with other things, then go with it.

Not to be a hater... but 1 is wrong because how do you have 3 of the same gun(unless you buy nx cosmetic versions)... but this guide is good anyways.. I still follow moo's guide anyway

valk

if ur gonna use sniper i choose the M24 kills normal enemies in 1 shot and black gurads in 2 shots(same as L9) and it has more ammo than L9 and its more accurate

UnholyReaper

LAW? Right... Use sniper. M24 works the best. And use FAMAS with scope, it's accurate, kills in a good amount of bullets, and can be sprayed in CQC.

FooFighter-

This is my Guide

2. You're screwed if a LAW comes your way. You'd all be dead.

3. Don't go afk at all.

:)

Jordan B

Let your team do all the work for you and fire some bullets to make it look like you're helping :p

Jokes , the M14 is really good in Fireteam, chuck an itech on it and it's pwnage.

Werbung: