Trikstadude3 Patch Report - 4/29 Content Update Notes

[bracket]

Everytime I decide to play again Nexon does something I don't like.
First I got addicted to trying to get the L96 Ghillie so I just made new accounts, leveled them to private or whatever and bought the cases until I was out of GP.

Then Nexon lowered the starting GP to 2k and upped the rank requirement for the cases so I left.

Then I came back and started making new accounts, each with a different theme (shottYnub who uses shotguns, suicide something for a guy who just jumped off cliffs, etc.) since I thought it was fun to have a matching name. Now they slap on rank requirements for the guns I like and since I forgot the info for my highest level account I'm stuck with other guns now (also I can't run around with shottYnub anymore :()

But I guess it will be interesting playing in Jackson/Charlie when almost everyone is using bad guns (no more L96 really ticks me off). All I needed was the L96 and I could live with even the M16 as my secondary.

Werbung:

Seawied

PERMANENT NUTSHOTS AND NOTHING TO BALANCE IT FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS.

What more do you need? Look, shotguns are debatable how unbalanced they were. This is blatantly obvious and is going to alienate the mature gamers (who actually spend money in games btw, unlike 12 year olds)

cvspartan101

PERMANENT NUTSHOTS AND NOTHING TO BALANCE IT FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS.

What more do you need? Look, shotguns are debatable how unbalanced they were. This is blatantly obvious and is going to alienate the mature gamers (who actually spend money in games btw, unlike 12 year olds)

Oh............:eek::eek:

rocktrns

After playing yesturday Im disappointed. The map wasnt all that good as I though. I was hoping to get an map with the atmosphere like junk flea. Showdown reminded me to much of rattlesnake.

XCalibry

After playing yesturday Im disappointed. The map wasnt all that good as I though. I was hoping to get an map with the atmosphere like junk flea. Showdown reminded me to much of rattlesnake.

Yeah I agree... I hate rattlesnake but showdown was just a bit better. If you are on Bravo or Alpha side (I don't remember) you will get screwed if you are surrounded by all sides if the other team is good. I thought JF was bad for that.

I like the idea of gun requirements for certain ranks b/c then stupid noobs won't get good guns so early on and stupid shotty's are not as prevalent... yay!

I am going to try out the delta server... looks pretty intimidating lol

MooCowMan

Glitches were made useless. I've said this a million times..

Instead of individually patching each glitch, they made it so when you DO glitch.. all you see is gray walls that you can't shoot through. I've even posted a picture..

wareagle2

Moocowman to you

well sometimes it isn't a glitch once i was doing spy and jumped for an Intel case and got stuck in a gray wall definitely a WTF moment got really pissed off but i think it is gone from that spot now so it all good now

Werbung:

mtothem

well the patch was pretty bad

i like the psg1 and the new map

but the shottty is rediculous now....fires like a spas and still one hits from long distance