Trikstadude3 Patch Report - 4/29 Content Update Notes

Jordan B

For 4/29, another dangerous mission has been added to the roster... Operation: Showdown is going to take you soldiers into the heart of a gun smuggling ring in coastal China. Don't worry, Central Command is providing a whole new set of weapons, boosts, and supplies to ensure your survival. Good luck, brave men and women of CA... you're going to need it.

New War Zone: Showdown

SITREP: Weapons are being trafficked through a port city in Southern China. The local police don't have the kind of training and equipment to deal with this problem, so they've called in private security forces. Vehicles carrying illicit weapons have been spotted driving in and out of a warehouse on the outskirts of town. Storm the warehouse, seize the smuggled weapons, and take out the terrorists.

New NX Weapons & Gear

-- PSG-1 MOD Sniper Rifle
-- Supply Case PSG-N (with a chance at the ultra-rare PSG-1 MOD CAMO)
-- Supply Case P90-N (with a chance at the ultra-rare P90TR SE)
-- M4A1 SOPMOD Assault Rifle and L96A1 Black-Magnum added as new exclusive weapons for the Supply Crate MYST-N

Other New NX Items

Tired of your M16A3? Trade it for a new default primary weapon with one of the following weapon changes:
-- Default Primary Weapon Change - AK-47
-- Default Primary Weapon Change - M4A1
-- Default Primary Weapon Change - SR25
-- Default Primary Weapon Change - MP5A4

Give your match earnings a boost! Both types of passes can be used individually or in conjunction for each game:
-- Bonus GP Pass (25%) -- Earn an extra 25% GP with this pass active!
-- Bonus EXP Pass (25%) -- Earn an extra 25% EXP with this pass active!

The prices for all Custom Crosshairs (Reticle) items have changed:
-- the 7-day option is now 1,500 NX; and the 30-day option is now 2,900 NX
-- a new 90-day option for 6,900 NX has been added

Supply Case Bundles

All Supply Crates and Cases are now also available in bundles of 7 and 15! Buy a pack and save!

New GP Weapons & Gear

-- PSG-1 Sniper Rifle available at rank Master Sergeant IV
-- The rare PSG-1 CAMO available through the Supply Case SR

Server Configuration Changes

We've added two new server types:

-- The new Delta server is the battleground for the most elite of elite operators. You may be good, but here, you'll find out if you're really the best of the best.

In order to fight on Delta, you'll have to:
-- be ranked Sergeant First Class 1 or higher
-- have a KDR of 1.5 or higher

The rewards for fighting on Delta are great. Matches on Delta will reward our most hardened soldiers with a 40% EXP boost and a 20% GP boost. Stats for action on Delta will be tracked separately on your web Player Profile for visible bragging rights.

-- We're also trying out a new Black Market server -- a special channel for customers of the Black Market. If you have spent 15,000 NX or more in the Black Market, you'll automatically be eligible to enter.

Finally, we've also added one additional server channel to both Alpha and Bravo (2 more channels total).

Nutshot is here to stay!
Hmmm . . .

We heard you loud and clear, brave (and masochistic) soldiers -- Nutshot will remain in Combat Arms as a permanent feature to inflict humiliation on your foes.

Other Game Changes & Updates

-- Vote Kick feature added. Please note that this feature is disabled for One Man Army and Spy Hunt game modes
-- Game loading UI and map loading screens have been updated
-- Map glitches in Gray Hammer and Junk Flea have been fixed
-- M590 Military and M590 Mariners damage has been reduced (haha yuss )
-- The MP5 SD has been renamed to the MP5 MOD. No functions have been changed
-- Pistols have been rebalanced with slight increases to draw speeds
-- The "Custom Crosshairs" items have been renamed to "Custom Reticle". No functions have been changed
-- Rank requirements have been added to many standard weapons:
-- Recruit rank: M14, K1A, SPAS-12, G23
-- Private rank: AK-47, SR25, MK48, M23F
-- Private First Class rank: FAMAS, MSG-90, K7, M1911 MEU
-- Corporal rank: SCAR-L, M60, USP, LAW
-- Sergeant rank: G36E, L96A1, UMP
-- Staff Sergeant 1 rank: AUG-A1, M590 Military (bye shotgun choobs), K3
-- Staff Sergeant 2 rank: P90

-- The loading screen and login backgrounds have been changed
-- Switching server channels is now easier with the added "Change Channel" button in the lobby.
-- Server lobby chat now has scroll lock.
-- Addressed a Heartbeat Detector bug where players could stay on the team radar forever.
-- The ACOG TA3 Scope on the MP5 MOD will now display HP & Ammo.
-- Fixed an issue where the game would hang if channels were quickly selected.

Wow, just, Wow. I really love Nexon sometimes. Enjoy soldiers. :D <3

View new guns here : http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005DM&pageIndex=1

Werbung:

Roger117

I <3 Nexon, except for the part where the nutshot is staying and the default weapons change is NX only. I would glady trade in 100,000GP for that change. M4A1 ftw. Now, someone gimme 35,000NX... NAO!!!! Now where's my brother credit card?

But Holy shi*, damn things $35. How about NO. I'll go spend the $35 on a merc, and a bunch of supply cases.

Seawied

Nutshot is here to stay! Hmmm . . .

We heard you loud and clear, brave (and masochistic) soldiers -- Nutshot will remain in Combat Arms as a permanent feature to inflict humiliation on your foes.

Cyder

I don't care if the Nut-shot stays...you die, you die... no biggie. Love the new Rank Requirements for weapons.. and best of all... (Drum Roll.... ... ... ... ...

:D:DM590 Military and M590 Mariners damage has been reduced:D:D

Hopefully takes down the number of those annoying as hell people jumping around like idiots popping of rounds cause can't they can't aim an AR... Shotty's are the worst example of AR sprayers...they just get to do it at one time... They should have added when a shotty is pulled rabbit ears appear on the player with pink gear on and replace the nut-shot with a "Vaggie Blast".....lol.

"Sling lead to the head"

wareagle2

I'm so glad the put rank requirements on the guns but was there anything on the M24 if so i didn't see it
anyways now people will have to actually rank to get some really good guns unless they pick it up:)
and especially the shotguns:D:D
same for law now people have to rank for that also making it actually good for you to have it it shows more that you wil;l actually handle it:)

Manageris98

Dude this is Fucking amazing i cant wait to play tomorow and i really wanna try out the new sniper rifles hells to the motha fuckin yeah

MooCowMan

New sniper looks epic. The damage reduction on the M590 was ok, but that's not what it needed, it's the range. You can still make ridiculous mid range shots with it..

Werbung: