FireTeam stategy

valk

1:never go alone
2:NEVER RUSH U WILL GET PWNED!!!!!(when enemy dies a nade drops and BOOM!)
3:dont get a sniper its usally CQB
WEPS TO USE:
M4A1
K3
M590
MP5
LAW
Heck even use the M16
if ur really deperate for survivaland u have no ammo use a knife its a 1 hit kill(BUTONLY IF UR DESPERATE!)

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Er.. 50% of my kills every match are from a sniper rifle so that parts BS.

Weapons to use.. Whatever feels right for you! You want an AR, a CQC gun and Sniper Rifle, doesn't matter what one, as long as you know how to use it.

Cover is your friend, keep moving from cover to cover, never stay in the open.

Think outside the box, learn the paths.. which ones are safe and which ones that aren't.

Convserve ammo! Aim high and tap the trigger.

Work as a team, don't be a lone warrior, it will get you killed pretty damn fast. Listen to your team. Don't stick by them too close but don't stray too far.

rocktrns

Sorry valk I like moocowman's guide to surivival better thanks moocowman,and valks thank you
your gun advice is good.

Twitchy

btw, this is kinda cheap but teammates love it. If all your teammates are dead, and you are alive, you can bunny hop to target just running past enemy to get your teammates respawn again. For some reason, if you are Mei... this wont work, because many bots shoot at you and you will get hit even though it would be hard to hit if human players were shooting at you. Heavy vest with knife, jumpping around u can get pretty far w/o dying...

So if everyone is dead except u, and there are TONS of enemies. Bunny hop to the target, and bunny hop back. The downside is 1 or 2 of your team will die pretty soon after they respawn because enemies would be near them.

I use M416 and M416CQB.

With SMG, I get more points but die easier because I have to get closer. I get more points because more hits = more points, and I have to hit more to kill with SMG.

yocool

perfect wpn for me is m4a1 with a scope on it....wait for my teamates to go and get themselfs killed by the door at the begging and just stand behind cover in the middle of the bridge area and scope em....heres the best part: ive played it so many times and have never been worse then #1 =)

cvspartan101

Er.. 50% of my kills every match are from a sniper rifle so that parts BS.

Weapons to use.. Whatever feels right for you! You want an AR, a CQC gun and Sniper Rifle, doesn't matter what one, as long as you know how to use it.

Cover is your friend, keep moving from cover to cover, never stay in the open.

Think outside the box, learn the paths.. which ones are safe and which ones that aren't.

Convserve ammo! Aim high and tap the trigger.

Work as a team, don't be a lone warrior, it will get you killed pretty damn fast. Listen to your team. Don't stick by them too close but don't stray too far.

Now this is a guide... you should always have a sniper rifle because the AI bots are always standing still when they shoot... Hey Moo, have you made it to the end yet

MooCowMan

Yeah... I hate when you are alone and the enemies keep spawning... would you rather have a sniper rifle or a LAW

I hate the LAW in any situation so sniper for sure. Sniper keeps your enemies at a distance while being safer, more efficient and faster than the LAW.

cvspartan101

I only like the LAW when you have to kill the royal guards before you rescue the hostage ... they all come out of one door so just fire a LAW in their direction and it's like 4 kills with 1 bullet

john66

HAs anyone beat it all the way through yet. Anyways, the m4 for me works thee best in that map, since the cp likes to stand still and line up in big rows. Also, don't bring an l96 to it. Other rifles can do it's job much better, since the cps are weak.

MooCowMan

I only like the LAW when you have to kill the royal guards before you rescue the hostage ... they all come out of one door so just fire a LAW in their direction and it's like 4 kills with 1 bullet

You only get 3 shots though which is the problem. If you get 4 kills each rocket (you might not), you get 12 kills all together. If you're accurate with the L9, you can through all clips without a miss and get 21 kills. Of course, there's special ammo drops which give you ammo for both weapons but you get what I'm saying.

cvspartan101

You only get 3 shots though which is the problem. If you get 4 kills each rocket (you might not), you get 12 kills all together. If you're accurate with the L9, you can through all clips without a miss and get 21 kills. Of course, there's special ammo drops which give you ammo for both weapons but you get what I'm saying.

It doesn't take a whole L9 to beat one part before you get more bullets for it, anyway LAW is good for clearing out groups and unless you are a good no-scoper a L9 isn't that good at the town part

Werbung:

orestul

I think it is awesome to have a sniper rifle with you for fireteam, but in my opinion the Dragunov sniper rifle would do better. It is just as accurate as the l9, has twice as much bullets, it is just a little bit less powerful as the l9, but you still will be able to kill the bots with 1 shot, because they are weak. If you cant just headshot them every time. They dont move anyways. As for the best gun I would prefer either the MINIMI, or the ak-47. Both are powerful guns and kill the bots quickly.