World Cup 2006

Werbung:
You ever notice when most soccer players get tripped up and hit the turf the amount of pain they show. And what about all the strecthers. Whats up with that :lol:

TG

Watch out for Spain

blze

tg, you cant say anything about people diving if you like italy. they are horrible, the fairy boys of world football. sheesh, but by your last post i think you are just spitting out teams at random. lol.

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, I am sick of the "selling" of fouls that happens anymore. I have never taken a dive in my life playing soccer. All the acting and that detracts from the quality of the game.

Sometimes you get fouled hard, and it hurts, I mean the only padding you wear are shin guards, some people wear ankle guards also, but the protection is not at the same level as football, and you can get hit just as hard playing soccer as you can playing football. Those were the times I rolled on the ground for a bit, not over some dude coming close to clipping my ankle near the 18 yard box.

Blaze,

I like Italy cause I'm from Italian heritage. I also appreciate good teams. And I think Spain is a good team and has a pretty good chance at winning the cup. And I probably root for other teams.

I'm a Yankee fan and like the Dodgers. Get my drift blze. So stfu 8)

TG

Be Professional or be Gone

Deviant

Agreed Mugs...I like that about Onyewu though, he knows how to fuck people up, not to mention he's 6'4 210 lbs, the size of an NFL wide out.

slick

USA needs a real coach. After this crap you can't experiment with Wynalda.
Brazil showed what they can do after Japan scored. I was watching that FFWDing on DVR. It's funny as shit. For half an hour they set the pace and messed them up. Granted it was Japan, but still.

The fun begins now!

Intro

It seems we're all forgetting what the World Cup is really about:

5683082713yy.jpg

5687774722hv.jpg

5691908712fw.jpg

5691914715fl.jpg

5694066722at.jpg

5715328713tk.jpg

I love this game.

flamer

Also check out the wives of the players :p