World Cup 2006

Intro

Germany VS Poland right now!

Let's hope the Poles have a little better luck with the Naz.. er, Germans this time around.

:shock:

Werbung:

Intro

Ref was handing cards out like parking tickets!

Own goal, 9-on-10 mismatch, 1-1 against one of the best teams in the world.

We'll take it.

I saw ONE red card worthy foul, when dude smashed McBride in the grill with a bow.

If you see red, give red.

blze

OMFG I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO COME HERE AND VENT ABOUT THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT, PAID OFF, BITCH, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, STUPID MAFIA BASED FUCKHEAD OF A REFEREE TODAY.

STUPID FUCKING ITALIANS FLOP EVERY TIME WE BREATHE ON THEM, JUST LIKE THOSE FUCKING PUSSY BASTARDS ALWAYS HAVE AND THIS STUPID FUCK OF A REF WAS BUYING EVERY BIT OF IT. COCKSUCKER WILL NEVER HAVE A JOB AT THE WORLD LEVEL AGAIN, GOOD, FUCK HIS DUMB ASS.

HEY, ITALY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD INVITE YOUR MOMMIES TO COME SIT BY YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU HAVE TO BE STRETCHERED OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST SCORED BETTER THAN GREG LUGANIS ON THAT PUSSY ASS DIVE YOU JUST TOOK. GOD DAMN SISSY-FIED FUCKS.

FUCK IT, 9 MEN, WE TIED, WELL WON IF YOU COUNT THAT BULLSHIT GOAL THAT GOT CALLED BACK BC OF A PASSIVE OFFSIDES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LET GO, BUT WE TIED YOUR DOUCHE-BAG ASSES.

LESSON: FUCK OFF, YEA, THE REF AND YOUR FUCKING FHEGGY TEAM.

now that that is out of my system. good games today. ghana was intense as fuck. we played our asses off. good day. holler.

Intro

I am convinced that Italy is the Duke of the soccer world.

As for that ref:

"Referee Jorge Larrionda, from Uruguay, was suspended for six months by his football association for unspecified "irregularities" and as a result missed the 2002 World Cup. Larrionda whistled the teams for a total of 37 fouls (24 on the United States). Only three other games in World Cup history ever featured three ejections. FIFA does not make officials available for postgame comments."

So why the fuck is he back?

GO USA!

blze

yea, must be a shortage of shitty refs in the world so they started recruited unbelievably already proven to be shitty refs. gfg fifa. of course, we get him.... not an accident.

leave it to americans to cry foul play when they get beat up..hahah just kidding. the reffing was really bad that game, even I was pissed. De Rossi deserved a red, but the other 2 reds were yellows at best. anyways i guess thems is the brakes.

GHANA TO WIN IT ALL!!!!!

slick

You guys overdosed on patriotism a lil bit. Just imagine the fouls would have been the other way around. I'm sure you would find a logical explanation.
The elbow was red no doubt and so was Mastroienis. Common, the dude is an idiot. You have one man advantage and he jumps in both feet forward to the other guys ankle...and the ball wasnt even at midfield....wtf was he thinking. I have seen two identical tackles(one in Romanian Cup and one in Champions League) in which the tackler broke the other guys ankle. That is a 1 year recovery time.
And the ref maybe should have forgiven Pope, but he knew that he has one yellow, so he should have been more careful.
Not a big fan of the Italians , just trying to be objective.
And everyone was so excited about Ghanas result, but nobody mentions the way they played.They played beatifull. So fuckin fast and very precise. Chech Rep. was lucky with their goalie. Coould have been 5-0.
If they play like that against the US they gonna whoop'em worse than the Chechs did.

My 2 cents

Werbung:

slick

10 on thursday.i got a feeling the USA is not gonna last for long..... the game lasts for 2 hrs .Should be over at 11:50