World Cup 2006

MeanMugginFool

That goal by Germany was SICK. Yeah, I thought Argentina made some odd subs, I was suprised they did not bring in Messi instead of Cruz, they should have brought speed, you are not going to overpower or match up strength wise with Germany. Lehmann still looks like shit in goal, if he keeps playing like that they won't last long.

Werbung:

blze

dammit, i watched second half and first half of extra time. i missed a good one it sounds like. both the first goals were sick as shit too. i am gonna miss argentina, i like the way they play.

Intro

Had a good run Animal! Hadta end somewhere..

Pretty unfortunate for the Argentines - they really had a chance to topple the home team.

--Rimwrecker

Just noticed this topic... >.>

France shouldn't have gotten past the round-robin!

Those fucks just slacked all the way through and beat out Korea.

All luck. I hope they lose..

Anyways....penalty kicks are fun. Hope to see more.

Animal Mother

Intro said:
Had a good run Animal! Hadta end somewhere..

Pretty unfortunate for the Argentines - they really had a chance to topple the home team.

pfft fuck ukraine's soccer, i got so pissed after the 3rd goal i just stopped watching. We've had so many fucking chances to score , but we fucked them all up. FUcking bunch of pussies, they hasitate so fucking much, just fucking shoot already. i hoped that maybe somehow a miracle will happend and we'll score...but fuck that, retards on my team can't play...

I'll have to drink this weekend just to forget we got raped again :evil:

Intro

blze said:
i hope italy loses real soon.

I think the pasta party's over - Germany ain't gonna put up with that shit.

As for tomorrow, England or Portugal? Both strong and seasoned. Hopefully it'll be a goodun.

blze

yup. sucks.  wtf is with the new site, its terrible so far...  i still <3 you omni.

:p

EDIT

site is w00t.

Intro

<--- I like how all this looks.

And I think all the buttons are gonna look like the email buttons and that's good.

Pretty much just an updated version of the last, right?

flamer

And he's on the voting for the Golden Ball award. If he gets it, they should stick it in his ass.

Italy all the way, cook the Frenchies like they are butter bean pastas

Werbung:

blze

so, is germany going to spank the shit outta portugal or are they too dissappointed to try and gonna lose 2-0? vegas wants to know.