World Cup 2006

blze

am i reading this right?

Germany v. Costa Rica @ noon

&

Poland v. Ecuador @ 3pm

those are the only 2 today, i think? times right?

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, the games have been awesome so far, couple of surprises already, like T&T somehow tying Sweden with only 10 men for almost the whole second half. Yo Sug, I heard that Shevchenko might not be able to play against Spain cause of a knee injury. Hope it's not the case, sucks to lose a top player like that for an important first round game.

Intro

That goal Beckham scored off the Portuguese dude's head was ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as the Ivory Coast guy that picked the ball up and domed Argentina's goalie.

USA/CZECH tomorrow at high noon!

MeanMugginFool

3-0 loss to the Czech Republic. What a massively dissapointing game. Hope this is only a one game malfunction and not the story of the tourney for the US. I give it up to the Czechs though, they played a hell of a game. Rosicky is a sick player, looks liek Arsenal will be getting a huge pickup for next season with him joining.

the Czech's are the #2 seed in the world. not even Keller can stop em all. too much fire power on that Czech team. I hope they face Brazil at some point, that'd be sweet.

slick

I'm sure they are not looking forward to meet Brazil....

P.S. yeah the US got bitchslapped today. Like Lalas said: their attitude and performance was much more dissapointing that the result....and it was 3-0....

Animal Mother

blze said:
poor animal mother. :(

that was embarassing... I hoped we would atleast tie, but once Villa scored the 3rd goal i lost all hope. I wasn't that surprised though, I mean we only got like 2 really good players. Sheva- who plays for chelsea and Voronin who plays for Bayer Leverkusen. Spain on the other hand, has people play in Real MAdrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Liverpool

MeanMugginFool

As Eric Wynalda said "Bad World Cup so far for teams that start with the letter U". Good news is with Saudi Arabia and Tunisia tying, Ukraine can still rebound and take 2nd in the group.

Werbung:

blze

that game was bad ass. the legend comes in and scores in like the 84th only to have tunisia come back and tie it in teh 93rd, WOW, took my lunch at the right time today.