World Cup 2006

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, that whole game was entertaining, but Maxi Rodriguez's goal was something special indeed. Sanchez came about as close as you could to saving that, but it was placed perfectly. Mexico fought hard though, I give it up to them. Argentina v Germany could end up being a very entertaining game.

Werbung:

Intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isuqe8IbYnQ

There's Cole's goal.. hehehe cole's goal.

I still give it up to M-Rod - he had better form, left footed and a much more powerful and placed curveball top left. He even stuvk out his tongue as he took it out of mid-air. That's real.

Jacob PR

Sorry guys but USA is not that good in SOccer or FUTBOL! Best teams are in SouthAmerica and Europe... BTW IM going for Argentina... If my team get beaten, Brasil( 2002 Brasil was my team, but they are like CHicago Bulls so i want another team to make it to the final ) :D LOL! Germany is so good too... this will be interesting! Oh france Vs Spain.... will be a good game! Later!

blze

hehe, i like picking one of the best teams at any sport and making them "my team" ... haha, i have to bust your balls on that one.

you should have seen where we went to eat lunch yesterday. i roll out of the house with my england jersey on thinking that they play the late game... get to the bar, had no idea, but it is owned by brits and the place is fucking packed, wall to wall, with drunken football fans. i mean, this place was DECKED OUT. english flags everywhere. everyone had on a jersey and was piss drunk, w00t, it was like 130, they prolly woke up and started drinking at 8 just to get ready for the kickoff. haha, wish i had some pics, it was awesome as fuck.

anyway, the sissy ass italians seemed to have paid off yet another ref. nice 94th minute pk today...

Intro

Jacob PR said:
Sorry guys but USA is not that good in SOccer or FUTBOL! Best teams are in SouthAmerica and Europe...

How stupid do you think we are? All Americans aren't Georgie Bush.

Let me apologize for us all for having a little patriotic spirit.

Yo, do you guys watch basketball!? The Heat is totally my team! And if they get beat, Mavs!

:lol:

Animal Mother

Lol that was soo frustrating for me, we couldn't fucking score. I was gonna go insane when we didnt score in over time either

PS. If we beat italy, i'll be partying for the next 7 days.

flamer

Just finished watching it at work on espn360, great great game. Everyone was so so so tired at the end and German goalkeeper came up HUGE.

Werbung:

flamer

I never understood why they substituted Riquelme during the second half. You just don't sub your playmaker with a defensive midfielder even if he's tired. It was not even the 70's minute. And once the backup goalkeeper came in I knew Germany was gonna have their chances. But overall I think Argentina made some tactical errors. Crespo looked old to me. I liked Teves and Rodriguez, they were the only bright spot from Argentina.