the roast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chizzy

this is going o be a pointless thread but it looks like fun im calling it the roast

first subject ill spirit

ill is it had being a gay gamer. do you like to were you moms panties. why is crazyhorse you bf instead of will. god does love you. and why must you own so much

no hurt intended spirit is a cool dude and i love to start the internet drama join the fun

Werbung:

illspiritv4

this is going o be a pointless thread but it looks like fun im calling it the roast

first subject ill spirit

ill is it had being a gay gamer. do you like to were you moms panties. why is crazyhorse you bf instead of will. god does love you. and why must you own so much

no hurt intended spirit is a cool dude and i love to start the internet drama join the fun

My mom's panties fit, so I wear them, and I love to smell them... CrazyHorse has the sexiest Vent voice known to man, will is on the side. God does love me, I know, all these tools keep telling me. I don't own, I hack, or so these tools tell me...

Maybe we should focus on chizzy.

The fetus burgers your girlfriend made last night were amazing, knock the fat bitch up so I can get a bigger burger next time. Your website is horrible, let me fix it. Move out of Texas, it's embarrassing me.

chizzy

oh shit its turned to me and ugly i am not reading you got me there i suck at spelling to your mom had to read it twice but your gf had the same problem

iSh0cked

That uh, illspirit character, is pretty sexy. That's all I have to say..

PS, Ill, take your pants off next time we have ass secks.

Werbung: