[Recruiting] Nerd Status

Werbung:

illspiritv4

What kind of site do you want?

There's a shit ton of different content management systems... php-nuke, Joomla, drupal...

If you want a forum, I can do SMF or phpBB3.

I can integrate the forums into websites, or you can just have a standalone forum.

You also need to find a style for whatever you want me to install.

Lol. Go to NerdStatus.tk really quick.

Good, you didn't fuck it up, lol.

Lern2Snipe

Just make the site so that I can edit it later through html coding and some shit. Everything sounds so hardcore. Hold on, research time. And whatever you think is suitable for an ownage website, then i'll be fine with that. I can always edit it later... Right?

illspiritv4

Look into the different options, I'm about to pass out and I have a lot of work to do. =/

Figure out what you want and I'll set it up tomorrow. I'll give you full FTP access tomorrow. Oh yeah, you can use as many SQL databases as you need...

Lern2Snipe

Don't worry. I've gone as far as making the domain, and making a noob forum from Forumer.com and using the IPB set up. If you've got anything similar to that, then I'll be set.

illspiritv4

I'm just going to throw phpBB3 on there for now, if you want something different, you can change it when necessary. Google "phpBB3 styles" and find one you want.

MooCowMan

Hey Learn2snipe, how many spots do you have open for Nerd Status?

*Edit*
Nevermind.. Might have found a clan.

Bloo Dragon = Fail!

Dipsticked

Nice emblem.

Oh, and THATS the kind of website you made... heh, ive had one of those. I could add a skin to it, I would just need admin status for a little while to get it up.

Here is my forum, its basically dead though... only 3 members counting me. IT doesnt even have the forums and everything done.

http://dragonsoul.forumotion.com/

so I could get that skin and a portal set up. Ill throw in a music player for free if you want one.

Werbung:

illspiritv4

Nice emblem.

Oh, and THATS the kind of website you made... heh, ive had one of those. I could add a skin to it, I would just need admin status for a little while to get it up.

Here is my forum, its basically dead though... only 3 members counting me. IT doesnt even have the forums and everything done.

http://dragonsoul.forumotion.com/

so I could get that skin and a portal set up. Ill throw in a music player for free if you want one.

You'll never have admin on this site.

I'll add whatever skin/logos he wants. If he wants a chatbox, music player, or anything else, I can add that too. It's a lot different doing things with a forum when you're not using "forumotion".