[Recruiting] Nerd Status

Dipsticked

You'll never have admin on this site.

I'll add whatever skin/logos he wants. If he wants a chatbox, music player, or anything else, I can add that too. It's a lot different doing things with a forum when you're not using "forumotion".

What is your problem? Really, I was just offering help to HIM. I didnt ask you anything, im asking the clan leader if he wants me to add a skin or anything. I dont see what your problem is.

Werbung:

illspiritv4

I was asking HIM if he wanted me to add something/make something for him. I was never asking YOU anything.

You thick motherfucking fuck. You can't add ANYTHING. How exactly were you planning to add skins to the website? Like I fucking said, you need FTP access. It's MY server, and I'm only giving HIM access, not YOU.

Dipsticked

You thick motherfucking fuck. You can't add ANYTHING. How exactly were you planning to add skins to the website? Like I fucking said, you need FTP access. It's MY server, and I'm only giving HIM access, not YOU.

*sigh*... for some of the stuff, I could give him the code and he adds it. Or for the skin, I could give him the link to a good one. I dont see what your problem is, your like a 5 year old who always has to be a bitch to everyone -_-

Werbung: