[Recruiting] Nerd Status

Lern2Snipe

Nerd Status
Get Your Nerd ON!

There's a lot of clans out there, and it's hard to choose from all of them. So why not give Nerd Status a try?
http://www.NerdStatus.tk/

What we're looking for
What we want is any dedicated player with any skill level. Your KDR could range from 3.48 to 0.25, we won't judge you for your amount of kills.
Of course, like many other clans, we want to be a great competitive team. So if you're into Clan Matches, this clan is for you.
We also want friendly, literate, mature players. It may be too much to ask for, but a stable clan needs stable players.

We have Zero Tolerance for Hackers/Glitchers. Hackers and Glitchers ruin the lovely Combat Arms community, and they piss everyone off. So if you join the clan and you hack/glitch, we'll be on the watch, and we WILL catch you.

What do we do?
We have fun. Of course like every other clan out there, we try our best to be known as one of the best. We're a new clan to the CA community, but we want to have a fat ass lift off and let everyone know that we're out there.

Clan Matches - Clan Matches will occur very often. Like I said, we want to be very well known in the CA community

Events - A bit childish don't you think? Nope, we're serious. Clan events will come into play every now and then, just so the members know we care. In these Clan events, NX Points will be awarded. Curious? Try it out and you'll see. :)

Ventrilo Sever - As a team, we need to communicate to win. Don't feel left out if you don't have a microphone to communicate in our Vent server. We'll still accept you.

We are a new clan, and we do understand that right now as you're reading our clan information, you must be thinking "Wow, Nerd Status? More like NOOBSTATUS" And we understand that. All we want is dedicated players to help our clan grow, and to have fun. So what do you say? Give Nerd Status a try!

Apply In-Game or reply to this thread if you would like to join.

Werbung:

Lern2Snipe

Thanks, I was honestly afraid to post anything about my clan because I thought you'd critisize me for being a failure in life. Lol.

illspiritv4

Don't worry about what I say, it's mostly to idiots that want to make a big deal out of nothing that I slam. Funny clan name though, I'm glad you didn't go with something overused like "Silent Marines" or something stupid.

Lern2Snipe

Haha alright, and thanks. Alot of people are respecting the clan name in multiple matches. I'm about to buy an emblem and pretty colors for the name to catch people's attention.

Lern2Snipe

Nope. Not yet. I was too lazy to make one today. I'll make one tomorrow if I'm not busy. And sure, I'd love to go for a clan match.

illspiritv4

If you don't have hosting, don't go "free". I can host a real website for you. If you want your own hosting, I'd go with hostgator.com , I haven't had a problem with them yet, and I've had them for probably 3 years.

Lern2Snipe

Actually, that 'pay monthly' hosting doesn't fit my 16 year old budget. I pay iPhone/Car/Insurance/Girlfriend/House bills with an $8.55 per hour pay. (Fails as a 16 year old.) If you do host a real website for me, what would I have to do for you? (On a serious note) Having someone else pay monthly for my clan's website = guilty feeling.

illspiritv4

I don't want money. I use my hosting for ~10 websites and I have some advertising on a couple that pays for it as well as Sadistic Gaming that as a clan pays for the webserver and our Ventrilo.

So(on a serious note) I like blow jobs with no teeth. I hate getting good head and having it all fucked up by teeth getting in the way.

Get yourself a domain name and I can setup a website. You can get domains for $10/year or you can get a free .tk domain at http://www.dot.tk or a .co.cc domain at http://co.cc

Werbung:

Lern2Snipe

It claims that I need a website URL in order to use dot.tk. I've used dot.tk before, but isn't it to shorten those long "failure.blogspot.com" urls? I've never really concentrated on making websites. I've used a few free forums websites, but that's about it.