[Recruiting] Nerd Status

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Haha sorry Ill, I wanted to stick with my one friend, we tend to play together and make a kick ass team so I wanted to be in the same clan.

Lern2Snipe

Lol, my problem now is the Vent server. I've made one with my own IP, but can only have 8 people in the server. =\ And I think Having my IP as the Server IP is too revealing. :p

illspiritv4

Lol, my problem now is the Vent server. I've made one with my own IP, but can only have 8 people in the server. =\ And I think Having my IP as the Server IP is too revealing. :p

You're going to use our server. Running a Ventrilo server from your own computer is fucking stupid, users only can get on when your system is on, it makes you lag, and you can have a max of 8 slots.

Host/IP: 66.235.184.218
Port: 9828

That's your new Ventrilo server. I'll make you your own channel and I'll make you a channel admin so you can make sub-channels and shit. The cap is at 40 slots, so that shouldn't be a problem, we only get ~20 people max at night.

You owe me that azn whore.

Werbung:

Seawied

that actually looks pretty snazzy, but I'd use a different color other than purple for the buttons. Just some feedback for ya