Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

Jordan B

I'm currently saving all my GP. Started with nothing, bought a trispear and an arctic, and havent bought anything since. Got about 33,000 now. When I get a merc it'll save up even more :p

Will50Wester

I remember having something like 75,000 GP a long time ago when I was still a SSG,:rolleyes: but I was nooby and I tried to buy clothing items for 90 days and so that costed me most of my GP,:eek: then I bought many supply cases, the best I've got is G36E for 30 days, I've never gotten anything for 90 days, and all those special weapons like the AK-103, G36KE, M4 CQBR, M590 CQB, and MP5 RAS, I've gotten them all before, but never more than 1 day.:( Alot of times those supply cases would give me 7 day AUG, 7 day FAMAS, 30 day AK-47 and stuff like that, which I don't really want.:mad:

Jordan B

I'm just really glad you don't get nades from the supply cases anymore. That was lame.

Although once my friend got Flash nades for 90 days. Lol .

cvspartan101

I'm just really glad you don't get nades from the supply cases anymore. That was lame.

Although once my friend got Flash nades for 90 days. Lol .

Flash nades for 90 days??? I would throw them away because even they are effective they don't help that much unless you are playing CTF or SnD

Will50Wester

My friend got a smoke nade for 1 day and he surely was pissed off ALOT about it.:D For some reason 50% of the time when I buy the shotty supply case, I'll get the M590 CQB.:p

Jordan B

Lucky *tear*

I always want the CQB, and I always end up with a DB for a day. Laaame .

Flash nades are good at getting the other team angry. Lol. Great in Scrims aswell.

Werbung: