Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

Eagleman

um just a notification, if anybody currently has, or gets a M4A1 CQBR please PM me, cause I need to borrow it for a weapons vid I'm making for youtube ( by borrow I mean pick it up when you die)

orestul

I think that supply cases are a good thing, and disagree with you. It is good to know what you are getting, but the risk is that you are paying 4k gp for something that you dont know, but it might be a good gun and you might get it for 90 days. If you have lots of money, its work the risk. The nx supply cases, cause paying 5 real dollars for a chance of getting a gun for 1 day that you can buy for the same price for 30 days is just not worth it, but the gp supply cases are a fun thing you can try out if you are bored.

Voidghost

I buy ALOT of supply cases, i mean ALL my GP, because i everything i need, (bought it all a while ago from NX) i have for 90 days. So i spend my GP on cases, and get terrible things. But some are ok. but i have NEVER got a 30/90 day item. (except for a M4A1, 90 day) lolz. best weapon i got was a Ak-103 for a day,

Werbung: