Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

General

Well,I have currently have 38k GP from just combating,i think it is worth it coz you have a 5% chance you will get 90 days.
When my Scar L expires in 9 hours i will buy the AR supply case.
WISH ME LUCK:) < 3

Werbung:

Kristineibsc

I've kind of noticed that when you have more GP you have higher chances at getting better things.
When I had over 50k gp I never got a crappy weapon when I played cases.
When I have only 10k and below I always get something not worth what I pay for the case.
):

Wolves25

I recommend getting the smg supply case because it includes the pp19 ang the mods of it
it also includes the p90 and its mods.

MooCowMan

So.. Lately

Anaconda 8 inch for 90 days
Anaconda Silver for 7
USP Tactical for 7
USP SE for 7
G36KE for 7
SOPMOD for 7
Desert Eagle Black for 7

I got more, just can't think of any right now.

Jordan B

Got me a normal scar from an NX scar case, 7 days. *sighs*

Might discard . Gotta TR and a PSG-1 Mod for 30 days, and a USP SE for 30 aswell.

SpIkE_JoNzE

imagine how things would be if NEXON put a trap in SC, like putting the default gear in the cases and if u get those weps, they just dont appear on your inventory...that would be frikin lol

Wolves25

imagine how things would be if NEXON put a trap in SC, like putting the default gear in the cases and if u get those weps, they just dont appear on your inventory...that would be frikin lol

seriously man that woulld suck sooooo bad! It would be like you have bought an ultra rare supply case
YOU GET!!!!
a knife.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

humm I think there used to be grenade supply cases where u can get the M69 HE and all the gas nades along with smoke and flashbang, I bought a few but I kept on getting flashbangs so I went away from it.:p