Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

Jordan B

they do,but it is a nx supply case, it holds the AK47,AK47 GoldPlated,AK103, and the AK103 GoldPlated.but no ak74U.

Actually they've changed it now.

It holds 5 weapons ;

AK47,
AK47 Gold Plated
AK103
AK103 Gold Plated
AK74u

Sad huh ? Even less chance of getting a good gun ;)

Although I play some of my best games with an AK74u + S3 suppressor

Will50Wester

AK-74U is an interesting weapon and can be awesome if u use it rite, I've had some luck with it b4 and it was pretty fun.:) If u take an AK-74 into modifications, at the rite top of the gun picture it shows the weapon name. But there it says "RK-74U", lol I wonder if its a typo, I've sent in a bug report about it but dunno if they've fixed it yet.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i just decided to give a f*ck with my +10k GP, and buy 2 SR cases, the first one i got a 90day M24, so i got another case and got another 90Day M24 O.O...now i got that gun for half a year

jsilencer

the best thing to do would be to probably have a lot of money in the first place and then buy supply cases
i don't know if this happens to yous but it happens to me is that usually if you expect something you usually don't get it unless your like lucky

Roger117

Currently, Nexon has changed the probability of the time frame for the AR case (GP). But here is one word of advice, only go for them while the EXP bonus is on, which is this weekend. from the past 2 EXP weekends, I have gotten:

7-day G36KE
7-day G36E
7-day M4A1 CQBR
7-day FAMAS

so I guess it was worth it. Give it a go. See what you get.

grimsdottir

lol ive tried 8 times for the CQB shotgun, but i get spas and DB everytime, 6 of them were 1 days and only 2 were 7 days, oh and the 7 day is for the DB, :eek:

i bought an SMG supply case for 4000GP....... and i got a p-90, but luckly in a single day i earned back all the GP which i wasted on the supply case.
=).

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Hehe :D

Combat-Arms_71-3.jpg