Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

Jordan B

I said no, but I got some great pulls in the last 2 days from GP cases.

Black Desert Eagle - 30 days
Black AUG A1 - 30 days
M1911- 30 days
M14 - 30 days.

Schwingggg.

Jordan B

How's the black AUG?

Not black enough (That's what she said =( )

It's dark grey-ish. Needs to look more like the Ak103's Black.

But still, iPwn with normal AUG, so naturally im good with this one. It seems to have less recoil, and possibly a bit more damage (not tested).

Krishna21

It's all up to you recruit, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. I got leveled and got a
4,000GP Bonus and spent all of it on one Supply Case, remaining 300 - + (I don't know). What did I get? AUG A1 Black, 1-Day. It was ok, I wasn't that pissed.

Then months later when I went to CSM 2, bought one supply case. What did I get? AK-47, One Day. Oh you have no idea how much I was pissed :)

Now, not telling you to do this, there is a Supply Case glitch for the AK-103. I did it once, got it for 90 Days. Never did it again =P.

But if you're going to do GP cases, note you WILL get a SHITTY weapon for a SHITTY amount of days :). That is unless you do the AK-103 case with the glitch, then you're guarenteed a AK-103 for at least one week.

But I'm more of a fan of NX Supply Cases, not all of them, but ones where it has only like 4-10 possible items. I mean I bought a SG-N supply case, got Spas 12 Gold for one day first try, then I was on a roll, bought L96-N and got Super Magnum for one day. Then I wisely got a G36 Valk and CQB both for a day each. But I activated the CQB late ;)

So I'd say NX Supply Cases > GP Supply Cases

Gift me if I helped ;D Krishna21

cvspartan101

The NX cases are better because they have better guns plus most of the time the guns for NX will last more than one day... Unlike GP supply cases which have like a 75% chance of it being one day

Kristineibsc

The NX cases are better because they have better guns plus most of the time the guns for NX will last more than one day... Unlike GP supply cases which have like a 75% chance of it being one day

Actually, NX casses aren't that much better.
Got a pistol NX case.
Ended up getting USP 7 days.
Not bad but ughh

Then got a stupid K2 or K7 whatever it is for 1 day.
Somehow got a g36e valkyrie for a month.
That was fun :3
all NX btw.

rocktrns

I think there is no point in buying a NX case an literally gambling your money away.
Why not buy what you want ,and what you want and at least there is an 100% chance of you getting it.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Very true Rocktrns. Although the thought of MAYBE getting an AUG-A3 SE for 90 days and such is what keeps people buying them .

It's like gambling in real life, pokie machines and all that. Waste of money Imo.