Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

cvspartan101

I've been wondering about the supply cases and are they really worth it? Should I gamble my GP?

If you're lucky you could get a good gun for 90 days or if you have bad luck maybe a pistol for one day

SO are supply cases really worth it and if they are which one should I get(I might buy one and see what happens)

Werbung:

Seawied

wait till you have money to burn till you start getting em. The CQB are hands down better than any other weapon in the game. But, statistics say you will get ripped off with a crummy weapon for fewer days than its worth. Its basically a money sink hole

However, that said. My first supply case I ever bought gave me the CQB shotty for 30 days

chrisbrown

Its a gamble, but i am very superstitious so i put a mouse thingy near the gun i want and press enter and almost 100% of the time i get it o.o. Oh ya i close my eyes too :D

MooCowMan

After buying a few, I get longer times more often, got a K3 for 30 days, I don't even use it though, I need that luck on a M590-CQB or MP5-RAS

XCalibry

I rather pick up weapons from a game that someone else bought from boxes...

Personally, I don't think it is worth it at all!

iSh0cked

Its really only worth it if you have GP to waste, or just wanna test your luck. I've heard about people who place their cursor at a certain, spot, and most of the time they get it. But the time you get it is random.

MooCowMan

I got a K3 and a K7 both for 30 days, I haven't gotten many 1 days lately.. a lot of 7 days that I don't need. The only 1 day item I did get was a RAS, my favorite SMG :D I spent a lot of time with that beast.

SpIkE_JoNzE

hey dudes...i did not tell this but i was buying a elite III supply case... and..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! I GOT A 30 DAY GHILLIE....AND OMFG!!! THE ENERGY WAS CUT OFF...SO I SPENT MY 4000 GP...AND WHEN ENERGY CAME BACK I DIDN NOT HAS MY GHILLIE... (:mad::(

and that just happened today...after i played hard to get some GP LOL...

cvspartan101

hey dudes...i did not tell this but i was buying a elite III supply case... and..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! I GOT A 30 DAY GHILLIE....AND OMFG!!! THE ENERGY WAS CUT OFF...SO I SPENT MY 4000 GP...AND WHEN ENERGY CAME BACK I DIDN NOT HAS MY GHILLIE... (:mad::(

and that just happened today...after i played hard to get some GP LOL...

Lol that sucks

Werbung: