Story Contest

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, then I'll be the first to say that I can't, Undead. I won't be home on the 29 of May (nor the 29 of June). So you may contact me during that time, but you won't get an answer at the same day.

Fladian

Oh, not really. But I need something to... 'relief' myself with.

I won't rate the erotic story though. But if it's a good story (plot), I'll read it eitherway. Quality remains quality.

Fladian

The 28th, eh? Chances are possible that I won't be home then either, but it's better than the 29th, when I'm completely out of time.

Fladian

Well, it looks like I'll be open on the 28th after all. Ironic enough that I'll be out on every other day near that one. (26th I'm in the north of the country, 27th I'll be in the city all day, 29th I'll be insulting some teachers, 30th I'll be having one heck of a day at work which is related to the name change of the company.) Well, on the other hand. I might have a date on the 28th... but that won't take all day... I think.
So much for having some rest...

Let's see if I can kick Gambit from his chair to give me a hand here. He's far more capable than I am.

From today on forward, I'll be working on my story again. Because of my remake exams I had to put it on hold, - and it will be on hold tomorrow again too :p - despite having good ideas for it, but I should get something done by today. I'm full of inspiration, I am really eager to write and I have some stress to relief. The three most important factors for me to write.

Kem Rixen

Woot, I finally got the begining of a story, unfortunatly I spent most of yesterday in the hospital, apparently I tore a ligament in my hand...So...I can still type, obviously, it just takes longer as I can only use one hand. Luckily, years of playing Diablo 2 while eating taught me how to type with only needing one hand.

Undead_Lives

Haha, video games come in handy eh Kem?
Still gonna judge? I need a confirmation because I don't want to wait for you while Flad and I have done our judging already. I'm impatient, I know :p

Fladian

I have done my judging as well? Oh?

I was hoping of retreating from my judge position and let Gambit, someone close to me, take my position. Unfortunately, I asked him to do it yesterday, but it looks like he'll be too busy. Therefore, I'll remain a judge.

Good luck with your hand, Kem. I know how it feels to be unable to use a hand.

I'm quite used to type with one hand as well. For a long time I could only type with one hand, I was slower with two hands. Because I was desperately trying to match my brother during that time, I slowly had to type with two hands because that was faster. Although I'm still quite fast with my left hand only.

Werbung: