Story Contest

Fladian

Experiencing how harsh I can be to a person I care about, is something I don't wanted to experience, Undead. Not in a situation when the life of a person was at stake. I disgust of myself.

As if that situation is bad enough, another situation has occured, which I won't mention on the forum. This current situation has a few ways it could end, which one of the possible results is that I'll get in a fight with one of my best friends, and the chances are very slim that we'll make up if it gets that far. When the situation ends, I also might end up with a girlfriend as well, though I will probably act more as a (legal) guardian than as a boyfriend. As you may understand, if that is the result, I will not return to the forum(s). As my quote of the day (today) also says: "I hoped that it wouldn't come this far, but it's personal now." I just might put that on a higher priority than my coming remake-exams.
Luckily, the chances that everything will work out just fine is possible too... unfortunately, those chances are less likely that some others.

I only slept for three hours this night (many reasons), so I don't think I'll make much progress on my story today. I'm a bit too tired to think completely straight. Though (of course) I'll try to work on it, I don't think much will come out of it. I did get some nice ideas when I tried to fall asleep during the night though. So...

Werbung:

Rebel-Turret

Story this isn't going so far as Fladian is the only damn person who can really put up a really long story and ia always like reading his story's They are pretty good.

Fladian

Mind you, Jessica, I only have half a page done at the moment. Chances that I'll extend that to a page is likely, but I'm not sure after that. I haven't planned much, as this is mainly based on my own feeling and the seperate ideas. Therefore that I'm taking such a long time anyway.

Besides, I'm not the only one who can write long.

Fladian

Could be, but to be honest, I was actually referring to someone in particular. I think the person I was referring to knows that I'm talking about him...

Undead_Lives

Well, if it's me, then I know.
Anyways I get off early today (as seen by my time of posts, if anyone noticed that is lol) so I'll definitely work on my story and try to introduce more characters (there's only two right now).

Fladian

I often encounter problems when I introduce too many characters early on in the story. This is the first time I introduced five (main, or main supporting) characters so early on in the story and will keep working on it.

If, and only if didn't really have that problem. Dale and Price (and Collins) were pre-made characters and were already completely planned out, therefore being a little flat. They're good characters nonetheless, but normally, I cut down on as little characters as possible early on in the story. I ignore too much character development otherwise.

Fladian

Not necessarily. Take a look at the If, and only if story and tell me, who are the 'main characters,' and who are the '(main) supporting characters?' ^^

At the moment, I am hesitating a bit about one character.

Fladian

Yes, well, um... I've made no progress with my original story, but just in case, I did start on a new (decent) story yesterday. The quality was not equal to 'Whatever walks, walks alone,' but if I am able to draw all potential out of it, it should be quite good.
The start and introduction of the story was good, probably better than the one of 'Whatever walks here,' because that one uses my standard opening. I was pretty satisfied with myself how the start was, unfortunately, there was no goal to strive to. The story was writen in the way as 'Rick wake up' appeared, so there was no vast story line to follow.
It was nice to write like that for a change.

Unfortunately, I lost that story this morning. By accident I clicked the wrong button on my keyboard, that involved closing all open screens of my browser, which happened to include that story and a very bit of progress of Whatever walks here. Not the way I would like to wake up, i must admit. :p

I'll see if I can put something together for it today.

SkriK

Shit, this ends the 21st, thought it was the 29th. I wont have time to start writing until the 17th. So, i gotta write something good in 4 days... hmm. Will be tough.

Werbung:

Thursday

My story... I haven't worked on much... it's really been awhile since i have gotten anything done... school's swamping me... but im hoping to submit something by the deadline...

All i can say about it is... It's about a mighty battle in furture WoW more in the times of bruning crusades... The alliance in kalimador have been screwed over by the horde too much... and theyre now battling for land and life in the outlands...