Fear the Lord Christian Clan

Werbung:

illspirit

Okay. Did you know that Christianity is the fastest-growing religion today, and not Islam? That's salvation right there.

You just posted that, then you tell me to "come up" with an intelligent reply? No fucking wonder you believe in a god. That clusterfuck of misfirings in your head surely is not a brain.

PLaTiNuM428

Okay, you would like proof that evolution is a sham? Hmmm, what would that take? I'm guessing it would take molecular biology advances to undermine Darwin's very premise for his theory to begin with plus some biochemistry and genetics updates . Also, I think it would take Charles Darwin himself testifying against it.
OMG! I have both of those! Read on:

Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a theory in crisis in light of the tremendous advances we've made in molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics over the past fifty years. We now know that there are in fact tens of thousands of irreducibly complex systems on the cellular level. Specified complexity pervades the microscopic biological world. Molecular biologist Michael Denton wrote, "Although the tiniest bacterial cells are incredibly small, weighing less than 10-12 grams, each is in effect a veritable micro-miniaturized factory containing thousands of exquisitely designed pieces of intricate molecular machinery, made up altogether of one hundred thousand million atoms, far more complicated than any machinery built by man and absolutely without parallel in the non-living world."

And we don't need a microscope to observe irreducible complexity. The eye, the ear and the heart are all examples of irreducible complexity, though they were not recognized as such in Darwin's day. Nevertheless, (Here's the confession)Darwin confessed, "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."
(Here's the source)
Charles Darwin, "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life," 1859, p. 155.

Okay, so to make us even please get God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit on record saying it is "absurd in the highest degree" (*laugh*). I'll settle for a pope, archbishop, or even just a bishop. Maybe a long-term priest?

You know the funny thing... the more we learn, the more people tend to push the god-less theory. But then, once we reach a point, people start going back to God. They never stop learning, they just start to see it as a revelation of God's creation. That's also why more and more scientists are backing away from evolution and we have a lot of them turning to Christianity, hence the science and religion movement that is underway.

Also, Darwin's Theory was proposed as a slow and subtle process. That's not true. Not the way it works at all. It goes in leaps. There will be no change for a long time, and then boom! big change. So, again, the theory's premise has been proven false by science.

As for showing you salvation. I'll start a new post, don't want to scare people away with too long a post.

PLaTiNuM428

salvation

Okay, show you salvation. We'll start with a definition.

Salvation has in Scriptural language the general meaning of liberation from straitened circumstances or from other evils, and of a translation into a state of freedom and security (1 Samuel 11:13; 14:45; 2 Samuel 23:10; 2 Kings 13:17). At times it expresses God's help against Israel's enemies, at other times, the Divine blessing bestowed on the produce of the soil (Isaiah 45:8). As sin is the greatest evil, being the root and source of all evil, Sacred Scripture uses the word "salvation" mainly in the sense of liberation of the human race or of individual man from sin and its consequences.

Okay, I'll start with personal. I received salvation after 13 months on federal pretrial. I walked into the courtroom facing 40 years in federal prison. I was the calm one. I told everyone what I was getting. I knew, and was told by other believers that they knew that I would not go to prison, that I wouldn't be completely free for a small amount of time, but that I would not be in chains or behind bars. I received 3 years probation with the first 6 months of that under home confinement. Statistically, I had a 1% chance of receiving that sentence, and about a 75% chance of getting over 10 years. That was my salvation. Also, when I stopped smoking ice (4 months before getting served my arrest warrant). I left it for God and my family. Never looked back. No withdrawals, no cravings, nothing. No brain damage, no IQ drop (currently tested at 187), no repercussions. My salvation. Had two strokes. Never blinked, had a massive stroke (the second one), repeated to myself, "Whether I live or I die, I belong to God." 10 days later I was well enough to walk out of the hospital without assistance. They still have no idea why I had a stroke. While there, met my current girlfriend who now lives with me. I couldn't be happier that I had two strokes (little joke).
Okay, enough about me, or my family. I won't go into all their stories.
Let's go with broader salvation. How about the release of POWs? Or the saving of small villages of people. Or the demise of a ruthless, barbaric dictator? Or how about the smile of a little girl and her mother who are rescued from domestic violence and taken someplace safer? Salvation.

More dramatic salvation. I love the stories (in credible newspapers, or CNN, etc.) about people getting shot in the head at point blank range from a .25, .32, .38, or even a .45 and the bullets not penetrating the bone. Ambulance comes, *wipes* the bullets off the forehead and bandages a bruise (if even that). Also, the medical miracles, but I like the former ones better. (you can Google these yourself)

And, for the final sense of Salvation, the salvation from eternal death. (I think you'll like this one, in fact it will probably be the one you attack/comment about first). I have no proof, other than Scripture. Obviously, I haven't experienced death or eternal death yet, nor do I profess to know how to contact the dead and ask them. However, I do know that if there is no god, then when I die, I won't care. I won't exist. Now, if there is a God, I will be quite happy, and I will exist. However, before that, God or no God, I live a life that allows me to feel happiness and a personal connection to something bigger than me (even if you think it is all in my head). So, I'll take that life, and I'll happily wait to find out who is actually right, after all, I have nothing to lose by living a good life, but I have an eternity to potentially gain :)

Werbung: