Fear the Lord Christian Clan

Werbung:

Love

Wow...

Love is so much better than Roger. What happened to Roger?

Well, I was first picked as a moderator, I picked Roger as the second one, seeing as he was active and wasn't allowing spam/etc.

Apparently the job isn't being done, so it's time for me to step back in.

There's still loads of spam I've yet to delete, as Roger didn't do it whilst I was gone.
Definitely what I need after felony charges and such, more stupidity to read threw, get aggravated at how many idiots post their uneducated minds and think they're badass because of it.
Great, you're acting against, good for you. Just don't make yourself look like an idiot. (In general use, not directed at anyone, well, those people know whom they are.. Or actually don't, due to their uneducated selves.

Love bans for stupidity, I like that.

Not necessarily for stupidity, the fact he doesn't know his own beliefs and he calls me a bastard for telling him the truth, which he thought was to be offensive, when I stated clearly it's a intellectual discussion, using no vulgarity of such, he goes and calls me a bastard.
SOB deserved it, if he doesn't know what he's posting, why post it?
I find that to be spam itself, as if you don't know what you're posting and the means behind it, you shouldn't post at all.

Thus why I given your account back, I have a liking to your posts, you say what's needed to be said, when needed to be said.
On the other hand, this Caleeb kid, has no sense of such whatsoever.

Not to mention, I believe he stated he has a relationship with Jesus, this is an ONLINE FORUM FOR A FPS.
Keep your personal life to yourself, thanks.

Tomeg12

"Christianity is not a religion," stopped reading there.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus, winning even before Jeebus the cosmic Jewish zombie was even born.

Eat it Christfags.

PLaTiNuM428

Hello. I'm one of the generals of Fear the Lord. I know Cory (underoath), but the other guy I do not know. If you would honestly like an intellectual discussion, I'd be happy to oblige. Also, the intense amount of hate that the introduction of a Christian clan brings is more evidence that we need to be here. Also, ftl might commonly stand for "for the loss", but it is for the loss. It is for the loss of our own life, and the beginning of our new life in Christ :)
Yea, yea, might be a little sappy, but I like it.

I am serious about the discussion though. I'm 27 years old, I have a college education, I run 4 businesses, and I've been a general in this clan for two years. Again, I'd be happy to oblige you to an intellectual discussion on any topic, Christian or otherwise.

Love

Hello. I'm one of the generals of Fear the Lord. I know Cory (underoath), but the other guy I do not know. If you would honestly like an intellectual discussion, I'd be happy to oblige. Also, the intense amount of hate that the introduction of a Christian clan brings is more evidence that we need to be here. Also, ftl might commonly stand for "for the loss", but it is for the loss. It is for the loss of our own life, and the beginning of our new life in Christ :)

I am serious about the discussion though. I'm 27 years old, I have a college education, I run 4 businesses, and I've been a general in this clan for two years. Again, I'd be happy to oblige you to an intellectual discussion on any topic, Christian or otherwise.

Good, now use your education to locate my previous posts, and obviously reply to them.

illspirit

I love when a Christian tells me, "You're going to burn in hell for eternity, unless you accept Christ as your Savior". I reply with something along the lines of telling them to kindly fuck off and pretend they "know" how my fucking eternity is going to be spent.

The biggest problem is parents teaching[read: brainwashing] their kids in religion. Yes, it's brainwashing as children can not think for themselves and are brought up believing in this bullshit. If you're a child brought up in a religious family you're not going to think for yourself in fear that "god" may punish you.

The ignorance of humanity is amusing/sad.

All this guy is going to bring to the table is shit from a book[think: written by men] and the concept of faith. He's really got nothing to work with, but I'll laugh at the attempt.

caleeb12

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Caleb.

Werbung:

PLaTiNuM428

Sup Caleb, good to meet you.

Illspriit, yes it is very sad when children grow up without the ability to think for themselves. This works both ways though. Some are raised, or brainwashed, into "believing" in God, but have no spirit for it. Others, are the exact opposite, raised into atheism, agnosticism, satanism, Darwinism, etc. Never knowing the ability to doubt, severely cripples their faith, if they have any to begin with. Also, like any large group, especially one as diverse as Christianity, a lot of people give us a bad name. I, myself, know a lot of "christians" whom I think do more harm than good.

Moderator, as for your comments, I'll go back now and copy them so that I can address each one later. I'll try to keep it brief.