Fear the Lord Christian Clan

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

bad juju.

When you get aids and your dick falls off, don't come crying to me.

I just find it amusing that it's a christian clan and his name is underoath. Isn't that a death metal band?

MooCowMan

When you get aids and your dick falls off, don't come crying to me.

I just find it amusing that it's a christian clan and his name is underoath. Isn't that a death metal band?

Yep.. Well, Screamo.

I find Christian clans in games where the basis is killing for fun extremely funny.

caleeb12

dudes, please. Leava him alone. He isn't saying that you're all going to burn in Hell. He's just advertising his clan. And Underoath is screamo.

I might join this just to make y'all hate me more.

MooCowMan

dudes, please. Leava him alone. He isn't saying that you're all going to burn in Hell. He's just advertising his clan. And Underoath is screamo.

I might join this just to make y'all hate me more.

Christian clans do not belong in this game.. or any game that involves killing for fun. God would look down upon you and say "These are the fucks representing me? Fuck me!" and go off himself.. then resurrect himself and off himself again.

Love

I'd love for a intellectual discussion to come abroad.
Firstly, why do you wear a crucifix? (Assuming you do, as they're presented within church's, etc.)

For one, what is an crucifix?
It's pretty much idolizing the fact the Romans crucified Jesus.
You're pretty much praising the victory of the Roman Empire, good job.

What was the purpose of crucifying Jesus?
To execute him.

Now, with that little information, which obviously isn't enough, I'll support them with the following;

Idolizing execution.

If I were to wear a noose as a pendant, would it make me any different?
What about a noose with Jesus' neck in the loop, would that make a difference?
No, as due it's a form of execution.
At the time, the Romans used crucifixion as a form of execution, it's no different than wearing an electric chair pendant around your neck, or having electric chairs within a church to show what executed Jesus. (Now this is if Jesus was put in an electric chair, obviously he wasn't.)

By the way, FTL is a great name for your clan, you're for the loss.

Link secure, no threat whatsoever.
Unless you're like me, and have a hate towards religion that doesn't realize their own doing, or being for this matter.

I'd also like to request more information on this clan of yours, as it "interests" me.

I know who's Vent server I'm going to dos next.

Time to break out the "Dangerous Kitten" bit.

caleeb12

No it doesn't. You just wanna bash him like you did Lite. And we aren't praising the Romans, we are praising Jesus for dying on the Cross for the whole Worlds sins.
And we don't wear crucifix on our necks because of that, that signifies our cross that we bear. That we have to carry with us because we love Him.

Love

No it doesn't. You just wanna bash him like you did Lite. And we aren't praising the Romans, we are praising Jesus for dying on the Cross for the whole Worlds sins.
And we don't wear crucifix on our necks because of that, that signifies our cross that we bear. That we have to carry with us because we love Him.

Bash him like you did Lite?
I said I'd want to have an intellectual discussion, that's very well "bashing," correct? Do you not know what an intellectual discussion is?

You love the fact he was executed?
I'd understand wearing a cross without Jesus nailed to the cross, they would tie them to the cross, not nail, they nailed him to it to speed up the process, as hanging in the position would flush your organs, torturing you as you died.

So you cherish the fact he was executed and tortured.

Another argument I'd like to bring up is Marijuana.

You, I'm assuming have read at least the book of Genesis, so what is line 29 of the bible?
29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Marijuana is a seed bearing plant, yet it is illegal by the government, yet they imported Cocaine, created heroin, used methamphetamine for the soldiers fighting for this country, created ecstasy for couples therapy, etc.

So much for the land of the free and the world known quote on US currency, "In God we trust."

Tell me something, do you support Science?
If you do, hell, if you don't support science and have studied it, assuming you've had some sort of education, you are sinning and you should go to hell.

In the bible, it states you shan't believe and undergo what is against your god, yet you're taught science, which has proven the bible to be false, as well as religion, due to evolution and natural selection.

You sir, have no chance at giving me any sort of legitimate logical answer, do not reply if you cannot give me of such, as I would rather not listen to stupidity.

caleeb12

*coughs*Bastard

Alright, I'll say it. I am happy about Him being killed. I'm happy that he would go that far to save his creation. And yes, I have sinned and deserve to go to Hell. I would if I didn't have a relationship with Jesus. None of this seems logical to any of you because you weren't given the ability to see it. Jesus didn't give you eyes to see the clarity of it all. That's why none of this is plain to you.

Love

*coughs*Bastard

Alright, I'll say it. I am happy about Him being killed. I'm happy that he would go that far to save his creation. And yes, I have sinned and deserve to go to Hell. I would if I didn't have a relationship with Jesus. None of this seems logical to any of you because you weren't given the ability to see it. Jesus didn't give you eyes to see the clarity of it all. That's why none of this is plain to you.

Best look who you're talking to boy, you get a nice 2 day ban.
I said an intellectual discussion, did I call you a bastard?
You're stupid, beyond belief, you have no knowledge of your background history, so you firstly need to shut your uneducated mouth.

We weren't given ability to see it?
Supposedly, all of God's followers are said to be forgiven, by any means possible, and deserve to go to heaven with good intent.
All of god's, "children" deserve to be within his hold, regardless of what sin they commit, they are forgiven, we all have the ability to see what is in front of us, what he's done, but it's a test of acceptance, acceptance of reality.
It's plain and simple, you have too much faith in what is proven false, thus your stupidity and why you cannot just shut up and accept the fact he hasn't done anything for anyone.

Priests for this matter, well, let's see.
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Eve and Eva for this matter.
As for priests and their abstinence vows, well it's simple.
God made Adam and Eve to make MORE people, not to just live life and sit around eating fruit from a garden.

I myself, am a Darwinist as well Naturalist.
You honestly, have no idea what reality is, you cannot answer my questions, nor can you give any sort of defense.

Firstly, watch who you talk to.
Second, enjoy your two day break, come back with KNOWLEDGE.
Think of it as an educational break, go get yourself educated about your "own" "beliefs."

Werbung: