Fear the Lord Christian Clan

Werbung:

PLaTiNuM428

intellectual discussion

so much for having an intellectual discussion...
here i go and take the time to logically and reasonably answer every question/comment, and i get no response. I suppose i win? Oh wait, no one changed their opinion, no one responded, but i gained 3 recruits. I'd say i win :)

We're still taking more. If you are a Christian, and you would like a pro-active Christian clan to become a part of. send us an application. Also, visit our forums.
http://www.fearthelordclan.com

Look forward to seeing you!

-Michael

Seawied

I'm still waiting to see if my boyfriends and my applications were accepted platinum. I've posted three times about thsi and i'm starting to get tired

illspirit

so much for having an intellectual discussion...
here i go and take the time to logically and reasonably answer every question/comment, and i get no response. I suppose i win? Oh wait, no one changed their opinion, no one responded, but i gained 3 recruits. I'd say i win :)

We're still taking more. If you are a Christian, and you would like a pro-active Christian clan to become a part of. send us an application. Also, visit our forums.
http://www.fearthelordclan.com

Look forward to seeing you!

-Michael

There's so many logical fallacies in your post, it'd be pointless to argue with you... you obviously would just ignore every piece of logic I throw at you and post some garbage like "nothing in the Bible is false"... because a man claiming to be god is "truth".

Good, you got some members, more zombies.

PLaTiNuM428

try me

Point out the logical fallacies, please.
I was merely responding to the previous post that argued that science has proven the Bible false, which is a lie. It hasn't proven the Bible false.
As for zombies, I don't want them.
If I wanted a creature that mimicked what I said, I'd buy a parrot.

Also, the only fallacy in our arguments is Burden of Proof, or Appeal to Ignorance. It's the fallacy where both sides turn to the other for proof.
As a Christian, I have my proof. I can't see it, hear it, smell it, touch it, or taste it, but I can feel it. However, I'm not the scientist. I don't have to follow their protocols.
Science, on the other hand, has to follow its protocols. Therefore, I'm putting the burden of proof on science, since in and of itself it has that inherent burden by its very definition, freeing me from the logical fallacy, and making you guilty of it.
Also, my entries so far have all been logos-based. I haven't even turned to pathos- or ethos-based responses yet.

As for science versus Christianity, a good friend of mine, the man who started the Truett Seminary at Baylor University, always had a simple answer. His answer was to live it, and see for yourself. I've been a non-believer before. I've lived that life. I have a medical history that contains two strokes (at age 26), and I have a criminal history (federal felon). I turned my life around, and I know Who is responsible. I am a Christian now. I live that life. And, after living both, I have made the correct choice for me.
These are the people I want. I want the people who know both sides, but I won't reject the ones who never had to go down such a dark path to know in their heart that they were on the right one.

Now, there's my pathos and my ethos response :)

illspirit

I got called sick in Combat Arms by a kid for not believing in god.

You are sick.

Seriously though, let's deny science and put faith in something we "feel". If there is a god, he can fuck himself, because he did a terrible job. He's a fucking baby killer.

In before free will, etc etc.

caleeb12

No He isn't. Men are. When he Created us He knew that we would because we are only human. It seems logical to humans. But God hates it. Was it His fault for making us or our fault for becoming what we are?

illspirit

No He isn't. Men are. When he Created us He knew that we would because we are only human. It seems logical to humans. But God hates it. Was it His fault for making us or our fault for becoming what we are?

You're asking me a question I can't answer you fool. "is it his fault?" He's not there, but if he was, then yes it's his fault. He made a world he knew would be full of pain and suffering.

Werbung:

caleeb12

Okay. Did you know that Christianity is the fastest-growing religion today, and not Islam? That's salvation right there.