Best CA weapons?

Love

My favorite gun used to be the G36E, but last week I accidently spent my GP on the M4 for a week. I just went back to the G36E, and I can't stand it now. I'm a M4 fan now, though and through. I love how you can put your dot somewhere, and empty the entire clip without straying off your mark! The damage seems to be a little weak, and I wish it let me turn faster when I'm zoomed in (like the G36E does), but other than that, I love that weapon. SOooooo, the new order for me is:

M4
G36E
L96 sniper
MP5
and SR25

The M4 is faster than the Ak-47, and is one shot less from a chest kill.
So it evens out I suppose.
The accuracy is remarkable, though is it worth buying? I find it is, though the G36 will still remain my weapon :p

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

wow a good selection... well heres mine:

for close-combat, i use some standar guns like my always loved M4 and the SCAR... both ith the scope..
for long distance combat (i must admit, im addict to sniper rifles). i used the woodland, great weapon but for m to slow... another one is the bolt-actin L96A1 great machine, but for me the best is the simply auto rifle SR-25...

thnks

SgtMaj-Aaron

Me? I love the K2! Great all around weapon! Can be used longrange or short. Plus, its stats are just the same as the SCAR, but it has a slightly higher firing rate! Also, it's the only weapon with all three firing modes: single/burst/auto.

I also love the L96A1! Best stinkin snipe machine evah!

I have not tried an SMG or Shotgun yet, but i plan too.

So my weapons of choice right now are:
1. K2
2. L96A1

Phoenix Wright

My favorite:...
Assault Rifle : AK-47 or the AUG-A1
Submachine Gun: UMP
Pistol : USP or USP Tactical. I tend to use the USP since I can hardly ever get the Tactical from the case.
Shotgun: CQB
Grenade: Default grenade...Love those random nade kills.
Sniper: L96A1 Love that one shot kill. :D
Machine Gun: M60 or MK.48 Both suit me well...

Purpose-1

A G36e with a silencer will help you with kills. If you don't really use the scope you won't need a silencer. If you don't like that gun you should try out a UZI with a silencer. It shoots faster but kills in like 5-6 shots more than without a silencer.

KySu

Shotgun noob, much?

Stereotype much? Using an M590 Military correctly requires great skill. Plus it's practically useless even at med-range. You need to time your shots, manage your reloading, and have lightning reflexes, all while bunny hopping like the Easter Bunny on crack.

People who spread the word about "shotties" being "noob weapons" probably are just angry at getting pwned by a good user. Besides, if these people were any good, they'd just either a) lob a grenade at their camp site or b) retreat and snipe or spray them with any AR, SR, MG, or SMG.

I love using the military, but I also pwn other shotty users with AUG, G36E, SCAR, or M4. Really, stop whining about the M590 and actually do something about it.

:D:D:D

izzyz

Stereotype much? Using an M590 Military correctly requires great skill. Plus it's practically useless even at med-range. You need to time your shots, manage your reloading, and have lightning reflexes, all while bunny hopping like the Easter Bunny on crack.

People who spread the word about "shotties" being "noob weapons" probably are just angry at getting pwned by a good user. Besides, if these people were any good, they'd just either a) lob a grenade at their camp site or b) retreat and snipe or spray them with any AR, SR, MG, or SMG.

I love using the military, but I also pwn other shotty users with AUG, G36E, SCAR, or M4. Really, stop whining about the M590 and actually do something about it.

That i'll have to disagree with. I'm a huge shotgun fan, I thought it was noob when i first played combat arms. However, when i used it on my second day playing, I instantly got a 13 kill streak. I've used the R870 ever since and i've totally destroyed M416 CQB users at mid range. For long range, arctic wolf "F" the world!(screw the gay accuracy)

MooCowMan

I don't get owned by M590 users that often. I tend to outsmart them.

But I still think its a noob weapon. The range IS ridiculous for being a shotgun. I like to use my L9 as a CQC gun, it works just dandy, kills in one hit and isn't a cheap as the M590.

Werbung: