Best CA weapons?

rocktrns

See I have used the K2,but after using the P90 is ges way to slow for me and I dont like change so I stick with the p90

Werbung:

Dominoes

See I have used the K2,but after using the P90 is ges way to slow for me and I dont like change so I stick with the p90

I always use accuracy over fire rate. Thats how I go. The P90 does not have good range at all and when it hits. It hits weak. It does allow for good spray kills, but if you are going to do that you might as well go with UMP for the power.

K2 you can go single. Point click 1 headshot and dead, at any range. But then its not really right to compare P90 to K2 because its just apples and oranges. The only thing they have in common is that they shoot bullets.

Dont get me wrong. P90 is still a good gun.

rocktrns

I always use accuracy over fire rate. Thats how I go. The P90 does not have good range at all and when it hits. It hits weak. It does allow for good spray kills, but if you are going to do that you might as well go with UMP for the power.

K2 you can go single. Point click 1 headshot and dead, at any range. But then its not really right to compare P90 to K2 because its just apples and oranges. The only thing they have in common is that they shoot bullets.

Dont get me wrong. P90 is still a good gun.

Yeah your right good point,but Once I got use to the p90 every gun I use seems different I need to pull myslef away from the p90 and use different guns lol

Dominoes

Yeah your right good point,but Once I got use to the p90 every gun I use seems different I need to pull myslef away from the p90 and use different guns lol

True that, im sure everyone only has about 3 or 4 guns they are comfortable with. Sometimes I try to pick up other peoples guns just to try other ones out without buying them. Thats how I found out how godly ump was before actually buying it.

rocktrns

True that, im sure everyone only has about 3 or 4 guns they are comfortable with. Sometimes I try to pick up other peoples guns just to try other ones out without buying them. Thats how I found out how godly ump was before actually buying it.

Yeah I haven done that in a while,but Im going to start looking for more guns P90 is 1100 gp thats alot of gp

Gareity

I believe the G36C + ACOG is the best weapon in the game. Its light, powerful and accurate. It also sounds bad ass. With the ACOG, it gives you enough zoom to hit longer distances, while having a larger FOV and less recoil effect than the G36E.

Will50Wester

My best weapon would be G36KE, it seems to have less bullet spread than the E, and maybe a little faster too. I've never had the G36C but I want one, I've picked it up b4 and it just seems like a scopeless version of the G36KE but it pawns too. What I think would be the ultimate weapon for me is the M416 CQB or the M4 SOPMOD, they have low recoil and spread, as well as a decent fire rate, so you have more chance of landing a shot on the enemy. Hitting the target is always more important than how fast u can shoot. If you can't hit the target, it doesn't matter what ur gun shoots or how fast it shoots.

MooCowMan

SOPMOD is def. the best. I've fallen in love with that gun.. I'll never be lucky enough to get it out of a case though.

john66

The g36ke is nice, my dad and brothers account got it. It does have less of a spread than the normal
g36. Rock, nothing wrong with the p90, doesn't need range for some maps. Of course I'm an uzi man, just great for getting up behind those snipers in snow valley and letting out a manly spray of awsomeness all over their backs, coating them in a thick viscous fluid as they fall over. *Trails off into happy memories*

Only real foible of smgs is that time when you see that guy just sitting there begging for a head shot and you can't give it to him. Just makes a sloppy mess that neither of you are happy with.

MooCowMan

The g36ke is nice, my dad and brothers account got it. It does have less of a spread than the normal
g36. Rock, nothing wrong with the p90, doesn't need range for some maps. Of course I'm an uzi man, just great for getting up behind those snipers in snow valley and letting out a manly spray of awsomeness all over their backs, coating them in a thick viscous fluid as they fall over. *Trails off into happy memories*

That sounded very gay...

Werbung: