Best CA weapons?

Love

I use the AK-74, with the M16A1 as backup.

Though the AUG-A1 is probably the best gun imo.
With the right set of hands, it'll go through anyone.

Werbung:

madjecks

my new fav I just got is AK-103 (only 1 day use tho =( ) other than that the ak I like. and the L.....something sniper rifle... Awesome gun, I need to make a vid of me using it to snipe people in mid air during CTF.

Shaboozie

So far my weapon of my choice is the AK 47 backed up with the L9 sniper rifle.
Attachments
AK47- Magazine Attachment 1
L9- Magazine Attachment 2 and S2 silencer (I have it for 30 days so i won't get the S3 until that has expired)

Silencers on an ARs/SMGs are pointless because they will find you either way and you may as well do more damage. But for a sniper you usualy are further away and that will help you hide. (plus the noise from snipers are earth shattering)

masterchief98

snipers are freakin beast all the weapons are but my
favorite has got to be the AUG it has good accuraccy
damage and comes with a scope.
Plus it looks like a paintball gun:D:D:D:D

SumeetRules

Main weapons I use, M4A1 with scope, AUG A1, G36E, MP5 with scope (Junk Flea), all with S3 Supressor. The M4A1 is probably the best all around weapon to use on all maps, the AUG A1 for mid range shots and some longer shots if fired in bursts same with the G36E, the MP5 on small maps because of it's fire rate and accuracy. The other guns just jump around to much due to the recoil of them and aren't accurate or powerful enough to be effective.

Yeah, I agree with him.:D

llamaeatataco

The ak definitely looks badass, but I prefer the k2 for any kind of medium-long range shooting. The ump is really good also for close range. The AWP is the best sniper as far as I know, if you think a different one is better, tell me so I can use it instead.

jklp44

best

in my opinion the best guns are the ak-47 with silencer and scope, and right behind it is the aug. the ak can deal some seious damage and the aug is just a beast.

Werbung: