Best CA weapons?

Werbung:

Ekryptik

I (for once) agree with Geon, AUG is great, but not quite worth the buying for me.

Especially since it's so expensive to buy weapon's in the game compared to WarRock.

MadJanet

I bought a G36 for 30 days, and after it expired, I decided to stick with the M4A1. I tried it out in a match and I was doing semi-okay. So I threw on a suppressor, now I'm used to the M4A1. Saves me a lot of money too xD

GtsR

I agree...

Supressors take alot off the damage your gun will do. Therefore you have to fire out more bullets, which equals more recoil causing the weapon to seem less accurate in most cases.

I personally rarely ever use silencers.

MadJanet

How do I use suppressors? Sure it lowers the damage, but it gives me a little bit lower of recoil with the M4A1. I manage to stay alive by moving around and killing...=3

Werbung:

Serrecko25

I use the SR25 and the main weapon, AK-47 as backup. 36% kill rate with the SR25, not so much with the AK.

Might think about using the AK with a scope. I run out of SR25 ammo after only about 21-25 kills... then I have to spray and pray with the AK. Gotta check out that scope.

Serreclo25