Best CA weapons?

Werbung:

Derek

I have really only used the AK with the Scope. I am really not liking it as the long range shooting isnt as good as you think.

GtsR

I have really only used the AK with the Scope. I am really not liking it as the long range shooting isnt as good as you think.

AK is more of a mid-range weapon (in the game atleast) It's got nasty recoil but, fires 7.62mm rounds (compared to the M4's 5.56mm rounds) it's a lethal weapon if in the right hands.

It all depends on the map and the layout of the map. Small maps = fast firing rate weapons (MP5 ect...)
Snow Valley is obviously a sniper oriented map. although scoped AK's, SIGs and, G36's could also work well in that environment as well.

I'm going off my military experience and applying it to an online FPS game, lol ;)

Zer0_Bern

Main weapons I use, M4A1 with scope, AUG A1, G36E, MP5 with scope (Junk Flea), all with S3 Supressor. The M4A1 is probably the best all around weapon to use on all maps, the AUG A1 for mid range shots and some longer shots if fired in bursts same with the G36E, the MP5 on small maps because of it's fire rate and accuracy. The other guns just jump around to much due to the recoil of them and aren't accurate or powerful enough to be effective.

Ferrite

I love the AK, it works at every range, even snipes people on snow valley.

but I also have an SMG for mass killing at close range.

guruizzy

I think the AK is a little overrated to be honest. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty good with it, but I still prefer my M4A1 over it. I think it all has to do with the low recoil on the M4. The AK is good at medium/long range burst shots. But really only the M4 is good at medium/long range spray. And yes, you can spray at long range and get good results from it. Multikill anyone?

As for SMG type you have to go with the ever fearful MP5.

geonsteelers

I think the AK is a little overrated to be honest. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty good with it, but I still prefer my M4A1 over it. I think it all has to do with the low recoil on the M4. The AK is good at medium/long range burst shots. But really only the M4 is good at medium/long range spray. And yes, you can spray at long range and get good results from it. Multikill anyone?

As for SMG type you have to go with the ever fearful MP5.

Yes I've gotten in total of 30Multikills already and most were from the AK and the G36. So all the guns are good if you know how to use them right. We just say those guns stink because we can't get any kills with them. Its your choice. Doesn't really matter if an AK is stronger than a M4. But you could be better with an M4.:D

zerwey

Yes I've gotten in total of 30Multikills already and most were from the AK and the G36. So all the guns are good if you know how to use them right. We just say those guns stink because we can't get any kills with them. Its your choice. Doesn't really matter if an AK is stronger than a M4. But you could be better with an M4.:D

Right on! I am actually used to the G36E now.

Werbung: