Best CA weapons?

Werbung:

killzer666

Best wepon is the scar black with lv 2 mag extion lv2 silncer and eotec red dot sight youll blast the bitchs away with that gun and for the lower ranks pick an item abover the wepon
and when the purchase box comes up duble clk the same gun and the locked item under it is purchased this works for them all to any thing

~Da hood $oldiers~

Zer0_Bern

lol and how would you know how the scarL black shoots? since it's a locked weapon... not to mention that the regular scare shoots exactly the same as the black scar

Shaboozie

The reason I use the Ak-47 is because the power rivals that of the G36e and you can put an ACOG scope on it. I just don't like how much the G36e's scope jumps around so much when you spray for more than four bullets.

1soup

one of the weapons their giving away now is the UMP, it's little, yes, but it's nice, you could do quite a bit of damage with it, 35 round clip is stock

i use that and an ak with the distance scope, and the ak isn't a bad "sniper" if you don't try to fully rape them, just one round at a time

Capt1an

G36E and the L96A1, The PREFECT combo. And the only necessary accessory is a silencer for the lL96
Though if the choice is the L96A1 OR the G36E, then I will run the L96 as I love sniping.

Teblos

My weapons vary (depending on the mood I'm in.) My current list consists of..
1) AK 103 with Itech Scope and Extended 2 clip
2) UMP with Itech Scope and Extended 2 clip (50 bullets baby!)
3) L96A1 Sniper Rifle
4) Ninjato
5) Incendiary Grenades

Love

AK 47 = Rad.
M4A1 = Good. But not as rad.
AUG A1 = Just got raped by the patch.
AK 74U = Blows now.

lol and how would you know how the scarL black shoots? since it's a locked weapon... not to mention that the regular scare shoots exactly the same as the black scar

There was a glitch, which allowed you to purchase unreleased/ranked weapons.
He obviously did it.

The Black SCAR shoots slightly faster, and is a bit more accurate.
Not much of a difference, just doesn't stand out as much.

jklp44

hey m4a1 kicks a$$!! and btw i think that the ak47 kinda sucks cuz of its recoil. sure its powerful but then after you shoot a couple times it way off its mark. and its really not that much more powerful. m4a1 can kill someone with five bullets to chest. Ak47 takes only four so not a big difference. give me a m4a1 anytime. oh that and a l96a1 or AWM

Love

Upon the change of damage to weapons (Nexon is ftl.) I'd have to say the G36E would be the best weapon in my opinion so far.
The AK-47 is a good alternative, but the kills don't seem as easy, and effortless, although a challenge is entertaining, it's still nice to do things the easy way once in awhile.

Werbung:

ChubaKiller

My favorite gun used to be the G36E, but last week I accidently spent my GP on the M4 for a week. I just went back to the G36E, and I can't stand it now. I'm a M4 fan now, though and through. I love how you can put your dot somewhere, and empty the entire clip without straying off your mark! The damage seems to be a little weak, and I wish it let me turn faster when I'm zoomed in (like the G36E does), but other than that, I love that weapon. SOooooo, the new order for me is:

M4
G36E
L96 sniper
MP5
and SR25