Wiimote Analog Stick Adapter

jesta said:
remocon_stick.jpg

"Nintendo controllers have had analog sticks since the N64 but for whatever reason the Wii’s main controller only includes a D-Pad. (Yes I’m aware the Nunchuck has one.) If you miss this feature or your thumbs have been rubbed sore on the Wiimote’s D-Pad you might want to give this analog stick convertor a shot.

Called the ‘Remocon Stick’ it basically sits over the top portion of the Wiimote and turns the D-Pad into a slightly more ergonomic analog controller. While it doesn’t provide the precise level of control that the real analog stick on the Nunchuck does it will at least be a bit easier on your thumbs. And at about $6 it’s not a bank-breaker either." link

OMG not this agian for every system they come out with:mega_shok:

Werbung:

jordy94

i like the dpad its easy to control only 4 possible ways it can go but if u use that u might accidentily press 2 buttons or somin cuz i had that problem with an adapter with my gba

Quinn

What's everyone's beef with 3rd party stuff. You play 3rd party games, right? "I don't" Shut it, you. Anyway i'll admit I have some pretty garbagy 3rdParty stufg, but what about the GBA sharklight? What about car adaptors? I mean don't be so evil towards 3rd parties you guys :(

Ryano

Quinn said:
What's everyone's beef with 3rd party stuff. You play 3rd party games, right? "I don't" Shut it, you. Anyway i'll admit I have some pretty garbagy 3rdParty stufg, but what about the GBA sharklight? What about car adaptors? I mean don't be so evil towards 3rd parties you guys :(

Well the fact is that most 3rd party products are poorly made and break very easily even though some are very good most of them are utter crap...

Quinn

Ryano said:
Quinn said:

Well the fact is that most 3rd party products are poorly made and break very easily even though some are very good most of them are utter crap...

yeah, but not all 3rd party stuff is. So dont diss all 3rd party things for that, or you wouldnt get huge memory cards, skins, and other cool stuff.

giroblade

that looks sick and much easier to use then dpad i find it annoying to push the button on 1 hand while using a joystick on he other

Werbung: