Wiimote Analog Stick Adapter

jesta

remocon_stick.jpg

"Nintendo controllers have had analog sticks since the N64 but for whatever reason the Wii’s main controller only includes a D-Pad. (Yes I’m aware the Nunchuck has one.) If you miss this feature or your thumbs have been rubbed sore on the Wiimote’s D-Pad you might want to give this analog stick convertor a shot.

Called the ‘Remocon Stick’ it basically sits over the top portion of the Wiimote and turns the D-Pad into a slightly more ergonomic analog controller. While it doesn’t provide the precise level of control that the real analog stick on the Nunchuck does it will at least be a bit easier on your thumbs. And at about $6 it’s not a bank-breaker either." link

Werbung:

EngWii

Does anyone else feel that the d-pad is too far up, i feel that it isn't very accessable, maybe this could help with that problem.

BeatMario

EngWii said:
Does anyone else feel that the d-pad is too far up, i feel that it isn't very accessable, maybe this could help with that problem.

Actually, I think the 1&2 buttons should be where the speaker is.
Thus making it not feel that the d-pad is too far up...

...probably.

Gdog

i think i'll first go and try this out, and see how i like it. the d stick seems to have lots of control, and in games like strikers, you need to have precise control with the d stick

BeatMario

Having an analogue stick on both thumbs...
...I don't know, it just seems too Sony or Microsoft for me, what with their same old joypads.

Werbung: