071122fragi05.jpg

071122fragi06.jpg

071122fragi07.jpg

Screeners here

About Fragile

- Game takes place in the future, in a world that has “lost its lightâ€ÂÂ
- Almost the entire earth’s population has vanished
- The land is now covered by a dense fog
- Main character: Seto - travels the earth looking for people, particularly looking for a mysterious girl called “Heroineâ€ÂÂ
- The moon may play a big part in the game
- Tools: flashlight, wood/metal sticks (these can be used as weapons)
- Flashlight can dissipate the fog, uncover enemies, help solve puzzles, and interact with the environment

It seems that there will be metal detectors in the game as well, of course controlled via the Wiimote. Famitsu doesn’t confirm that there are demons in the game, but they do lean in that direction.

Trailer here

NeoGaf user “Mockingbird†has translated the trailer:

Ah Hotaru. . .
This Star
It’s this sort of vastness
The Earth is overflowing with people, but every person thinks “why am I alone?â€ÂÂ
It’s because their mind is rot with madness. And to end this madness I must destroy that world, and to do that, I must locate the virus.

Official website here

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

woah that looks like a really interesting game...kinda a luigis mansion game maybe? well ill look into it but i probably wont ever get it

cloudzero45

wait a second... the main character is looking for a girl named "Heroine"... that looks a lot like the drug heroin... i think the game is a quest to get "high"

Phillysoul11

cloudzero45 said:
wait a second... the main character is looking for a girl named "Heroine"... that looks a lot like the drug heroin... i think the game is a quest to get "high"
haha or maybe the guy who made this only had one thing on his mind lol

Squiddy

It looks stunning.

It should be an indication of more proper RPGs coming to Wii. The visuals look stunning, and the art style is very inspiring. I like the subdued, captivating thriller-like atmosphere and it's made by Namco-Bandai, makers of the Tales games, so how can this game go wrong?

The music on the official website sounds great by the way - http://fragile.namco-ch.net/

Enjoy the Japanese website. :D

Gdog

cloudzero45 said:

Hahaha. I'm sure it has some other Japanese meaning...

Werbung: