Wii Sports - WiiPros Official Thread

Pythorne

20chambo07 said:
I love it I still play it and I just learned how to get all 91 pins in power strikes challengin

is it the gutterroll trick...........lol

Wii sports is a really good inclusion to the wii. Everyone loves it. By the way im amazing at the wii sport boxing. Ive never lost a match in my life. Boxing is a very good exercise.

Werbung:

ironmaiden6669

Acetehubernoob said:
The boxing game kinds sucks though. does anyone else have a punch senceing problem when boxing? i have to wave my arms all around to get my mii to punch.

Yes, I have had intermittent problems with detecting certain punches. Mainly the nunchuk punches. Could be a nunchuk stuffup.

Back on the subject, WiiSports is kool.
I mostly play wiisports with the wife, not so much fun by yourself.
Great fun multi-player.

Jailbreak

pro on tennis only.. baseball i got to bout 950 and it got to hard, and the others i cbb with tbh, online wood be really good, i wood like an online sequel

Ryano

Becky said:
Love this game and it was such a great choice for Nintendo to bundle it with the console. I like the daily fitness games - I'm currently at age 35. :D

I do tend to only play tennis, though I'd play boxing with my fiance if we had a second nunchuck. Bowling seems to be a bit too easy and I'm not particularly good at the baseball.

I'm currently age 24, very good imo.

Wittich

Becky said:
Love this game and it was such a great choice for Nintendo to bundle it with the console. I like the daily fitness games - I'm currently at age 35. :D

I do tend to only play tennis, though I'd play boxing with my fiance if we had a second nunchuck. Bowling seems to be a bit too easy and I'm not particularly good at the baseball.

I think everyone sucks at baseball as it's so unpredictable and unresponsive.

Andrea

I love tennis the best, am a pro at it now! :)
Like to play bowling too, but cant play golf, boxing or baseball to save myself lol..

sharp141

huh where did my post go?
sorry but i cant find my post, so if this is double please delete.

the wii sports is a brill game to show its capabilitys

Werbung:

kacper00100

ye wii sports rules im the best at tennis and i like it the most. The only sport i hate is baseball because its just too difficult for me for some reason. Ialso love the wii fitness im 20 right now :)